Need help with my controller on Google Chrome | Xbox Cloud

Discus and support Need help with my controller on Google Chrome | Xbox Cloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Using cloud Xbox, but when I hit RT OR RB it pulls up either a Word search for the tab, or the copy and paste menu. How do I disable these shortcuts... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheFunnyPancake, Aug 10, 2021.

1. Need help with my controller on Google Chrome | Xbox Cloud

Using cloud Xbox, but when I hit RT OR RB it pulls up either a Word search for the tab, or the copy and paste menu. How do I disable these shortcuts for my controller. It keeps interrupting gameplay.

submitted by /u/TheFunnyPancake
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheFunnyPancake, Aug 10, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Cloud gaming immediately crashes upon starting | Xbox PC App

I can see from the uploaded GIF that you don't have a controller connected. Does this still happen with your controller connected? Currently, cloud games are controller only. They are, after all, Xbox games. You need a controller to play them.

Note: The controller itself does not need to be an Xbox One controller, but it does need to be an XINPUT supported device.

Also note that Cloud games can also be run via a browser. Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome should work fine, but as I said before, you will still need a controller, it's mandatory.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Android 11 cloud gaming

Thanks for for the image. Please try to unpair and pair again your controller. If same issue, try to reinstall your Xbox Game Pass application.

Alternatively, please try to access cloud gaming using a Google Chrome browser or Microsoft Edge browser via xbox.com/play
  4. Rostom L Win User

How to play it takes two on xcloud ?

Hi Priscilla!

Is that the only game on Xbox cloud gaming you're having an issue with? You may try accessing the game through an internet browser like Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

Please check your guide and troubleshooting steps through this link https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...
  5. Red264 Win User

Google Chrome

Youtube is not a web browser, it is a web site.

All three of your examples use the web rendering engine of Edge.

Third party web rendering engines are not allowed on the MS Store because they are a huge security risk.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Google Chrome

For suggestions like this, you'll want to post at http://xbox.uservoice.com
Thema:

Need help with my controller on Google Chrome | Xbox Cloud

1. Need help with my controller on Google Chrome | Xbox Cloud - Similar Threads - Need help controller

2. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  3. I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I NEED HELP FIXING MY CONTROLLER!!: Hey yall i need help fixing my controller. I dont know why its doing what it is doing. All of a sudden, withing 10 minutes of me steppi g away and coming back my controllef is broken. Anytime i...
  4. Need help picking a new xbox controller

in XboX Insiders
    Need help picking a new xbox controller: So I've been through lots of regular xbox series x/s controllers and the most recent one got stick drift after about 4 months of use. Trying to find a xbox controller that can withstand the...
  5. Pc controller input bug need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Pc controller input bug need help: while im playing games like fortnite i can feel my controller input off as if its not working properly and ive had 2 pc's with this same issue where i can unplug and plug it back in and for the...
  6. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  7. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  8. Help with Xbox controllers needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox controllers needed: Hi all, so for the last few years or so. I’ve been Encountering this very weird “ bug “ with all my Xbox controllers I use. My sticks ( in particular the right one ) is almost unusable. It moves...
  9. I need help with my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my controller: I got the white Powera advantage controller lumectra today 30 mins ago and in the powera hq app it said it needed an update and know the paddles won’t work 58b492ad-3445-4579-a4e7-3062a9b9de1f
  10. I need help with my controls. It's not my cintroler because I have uses multiple but when I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my controls. It's not my cintroler because I have uses multiple but when I...: I don't know what is going on but when I am playing games and use my joystick (either right or left) to lool around, it will continue turning my player that way even if I have stopped using the...