Need help with my console. It is missing icons and text in both the home and app screens.

Discus and support Need help with my console. It is missing icons and text in both the home and app screens. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Take a look at this link and please help. Xboxone help 921588ea-2a37-4f30-a9f4-f8484f9ea18b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hobbo N1nja, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Hobbo N1nja
    Hobbo N1nja Guest

Need help with my console. It is missing icons and text in both the home and app screens.

Take a look at this link and please help. Xboxone help

:)

Hobbo N1nja, Oct 16, 2015
  2. AurelNY
    AurelNY Guest
    Home screen in my xboxone missing app icons

Home screen in my xboxone missing app icons And in my games and app screen it does not show any of my games our apps

you have to go over it and then you will see the writing but no images and the game will load up and play

but then on the home tab it misses the icon just show the link dose anyone know how to fix this

AurelNY, Oct 16, 2015
  3. Boomstick1
    Boomstick1 Guest

I'm having the same problem. I called xbox support who said it was a result of a moderate to strict nap type. Of course they said that because thenthey don't take responsibility for the problem.

Boomstick1, Oct 16, 2015
  4. m7broosh Win User

5. Boomstick1 Win User

I'm having the same problem. I called xbox support who said it was a result of a moderate to strict nap type. Of course they said that because thenthey don't take responsibility for the problem.
  6. Miss Diggz Win User

Hey there m7broosh,

Thanks for posting up what worked for you, it's great to hear. If you have any further Xbox Support related questions in the future, please feel free to create a new thread detailing what you're experiencing. This way you can receive support catered to you
    from our community. Thanks in advance!
  7. AurelNY Win User

Yes I tried that I turned off the consul and then turned it back on I held down the power button and even unplugged it I called up Microsoft they were telling me it's a delayed of image because I can play the game but I can't see the icons on the home tab
  8. ArisenMold Win User

Have you tried rebooting the console to see if that cleared up any issues? Hold the power button for 10 seconds to power off and then wait for the light on the power brick to turn yellow then turn the console back on. Write back to confirm if this fixed
    the issue or not please.
Thema:

1. Need help with my console. It is missing icons and text in both the home and app screens. - Similar Threads - Need help console

2. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  3. Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a...: Need help with the console I have just bought w/c is pre owned. I turned it on , shows me a controller highlighting to press Xbox logo, and it won't stop flashing can someone help me with that and...
  4. Need help connecting xbox console to the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help connecting xbox console to the app: I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls help b27e6254-30b5-459a-9e98-3853694d4b79
  5. I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help accessing my new console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv.: I need to access my console and accumulated games, not game pass through my tv. ebc296ad-7937-407a-9ede-eaf1c319da9a
  6. I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360,...: I need help, I just bought Minecraft and I put it into the console, which is an Xbox 360, and I get error code 03-57-00, what do I do? Comentarios 4ad02f52-ba3b-4d89-9388-4eee0b89f68a
  7. I need help reversing/lifting a console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help reversing/lifting a console ban: I just turned on my xbox one day to play a game and it said I was banned I didn't violate any rules or terms of service so I need help thanks to anyone that does 14ae4322-7cab-4092-a6db-80a7222e1830
  8. My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console is banned from the Xbox network and I didn't do anything wrong and I need help...: I'm completely banned on my Xbox one s console from the Xbox network and Xbox live and I need some help please I didn't do anything wrong the people I used to be friends with they reported me for...
  9. I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got console banned for nothing and i need help whit it so i can get unbannad have done...: Need help i dont got money for a new xbox i got console banned for nothing have not texted anything have not said anything i just play games and my **** whas gone help me out...
  10. Need help with original Xbox game and console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with original Xbox game and console: My original Xbox console won't launch an original Xbox game 23933bb2-ee54-4cc8-b615-667504df4d99