Need help with my ambassador account

Discus and support Need help with my ambassador account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a massage on Xbox from the Xbox ambassador account telling me I have been from the Xbox Ambassador programme. This decision was made based on me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by princeofkingz88, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Need help with my ambassador account

I got a massage on Xbox from the Xbox ambassador account telling me I have been from the Xbox Ambassador programme. This decision was made based on me helping the same client on more than one occasion which they have perceived as me cheating. I feel I have
    penalised for going out of my way to help someone, all issues were that of different nature and on different occasions, as you are aware, clients may not show there name so I am not aware at times whom I am helping. I feel that some sort of warning should
    be given if noticed we are helping the same client as we are not always aware who we are speaking with and this can be done out of error, like i feel has happened in my own personal instance. If at any point I have helped someone on more than one occasion
    this has been done purely to help the client and in no way me trying to cheat. I would really appreciate the decision to remove me to be reconsidered as I feel it an unfair decision.

P.s

I have also tried discussing this issue with the person who sent this message to my Xbox account but I have received no reply. I have also spoken with the Xbox support team and they have advised I post this here since not being able to access the ambassadors
    forum.

:)

princeofkingz88, Jul 26, 2017
  2. Mikaya Hays
    Mikaya Hays Guest
    Account Banned Falsely

So I've had a few issues with messaging on xbox but a couple months ago my account got banned for apparently Ddossing but that is completely false. As I do not know how nor do I have the equipment to Ddoss. I talked to support and they said my best bet would be to try to find an xbox ambassador on here since the enforcement team permanently banned my account and completely ignored what I had to say. What they do not know is they gave me the main reason I got banned and its completely false. So if there is an ambassador on here. Please help.

Mikaya Hays, Jul 26, 2017
  3. File Complaint- [GT's Removed by Moderator] tells kids to kill themselves after losing a game... Not okay.

Hey BongKaos i need help with my Ambassador status can you help?

GhoulishRope9, Jul 26, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

You can contact the enforcement team by messaging XboxAmbassadors on XBL or email xboxambs@microsoft.com. They are the only ones that can comment on this subject.

bowski477, Jul 26, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: