Need help with madden 19 i keep getting connection failed im conectted to internet

Discus and support Need help with madden 19 i keep getting connection failed im conectted to internet in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I keep getting connection failed my internet is working it keeps saying I must be signed in to Xbox live an ea servers I've tried quitting game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by biggie843DLP, Aug 17, 2018.

1. biggie843DLP
    biggie843DLP Guest

Need help with madden 19 i keep getting connection failed im conectted to internet

I keep getting connection failed my internet is working it keeps saying I must be signed in to Xbox live an ea servers I've tried quitting game checking internet nothing is working

:)

biggie843DLP, Aug 17, 2018
  2. JayWhite2
    JayWhite2 Guest
    Ea access repair and retry

When i try to start my madden 19 game trial it says dolwnload failed repair and retry. Please help

JayWhite2, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Madden 19

hello xbox support, I keep getting a message saying "thank you for trying madden 19...... requires an active Ea Access subscription" even tho i have EA Access. I need help now, i have seen people play madden and i can't play it!! Even when i have ea access...
    i also talked to ea accesss and they didn't do a thing to help.

XxSicarioxX2000, Aug 17, 2018
  4. FAKIR101
    FAKIR101 Guest

try uninstalling and reinstalling the game

FAKIR101, Aug 17, 2018
  5. denis97g
    denis97g Guest
    what nat type do you have? is it open?

denis97g, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix Xbox live error madden 19