Need help with looking for group post

Discus and support Need help with looking for group post in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Group post said, "I need help with open world star wars game (Xbox won't let me say real name)" and it was deemed inappropriate for whatever reason... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KHI Simpo � � � � � �, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Need help with looking for group post

Group post said, "I need help with open world star wars game (Xbox won't let me say real name)" and it was deemed inappropriate for whatever reason

:)

KHI Simpo � � � � � �, Jun 17, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello KHI Simpo,

We appreciate you for bringing this up to Xbox Forum.

It seems like that you have issues playing multiplayer game with friends on World Star Wars. As per description, you got an error message.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. What platform are you playing (Xbox Console, PC or phone)?
    2. Was this working before?
    3. Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    4. What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    5. Do you mind sending a screenshot of the exact error message?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

4. Ennileah ☆ Win User

Posting looking for groups posts

Ok, so have you checked your account on http://enforcement.xbox.com That would be the place it would show and suspensions you may have....
  5. slackadelic Win User

Looking for group post

This is a known issue. See this tweet from @XboxSupport http://twitter.com/XboxSupport/status/1191986529532555265
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Looking for group posts

These problems tend to occur frequently on the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10. Refreshing is the only way to correct it or simply close the app and re-open it.
Thema:

1. Need help with looking for group post - Similar Threads - Need help looking

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  8. Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with linking my xbox account to epic games, I have been looking everywhere but I...: "There was an error processing the credentials from the external login system, please contact support". This is the message that pops up when I try linking my xbox account to my epic account, I...
  9. Need help with an issue that i seen when i when to look at my memberships

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with an issue that i seen when i when to look at my memberships: So i bought my yearly gold card like i always do well actually i waited for last month to do it but still i just look at my gamepass my gold and ea and my gold said it expired at 2019 and my...
  10. FAQ - Have questions or need help? Look here first!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FAQ - Have questions or need help? Look here first!: Taptiles FAQ Why are there so many ads? The short version is that we have a dedicated, passionate development team that wants to continue to improve Taptiles with updates and bring you more...