Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

Discus and support Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Boomer Balling, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email after saying as of September 19, they don't assist with that anymore. I was wondering where I could contact where I can provide my transaction ID and etc, thanks!

:)

Boomer Balling, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Boomer Balling,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  3. Marrion_Y Win User

Hi Boomer Balling,

Welcome to Microsoft Xbox Community Forum. I understand that you need help with finding where you could contact to recover your Minecraft account. I'm sorry to hear that you've forgotten the Microsoft email and password in which you used to log in to your Minecraft account.

I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, please allow me to do the best I can in helping you with the process.

To recover your Microsoft Account, please use the Microsoft Account Recovery form from this page: Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support. Check the page also for help on how to use the form.

Kind regards,
    Marrion
  4. Christopher Gibson3 Win User

Minecraft account hacked, Microsoft account associated to Minecraft deleted and replaced ny hacker's account

I have contacted them multiple times, sadly to no avail.

The first time I was told I needed to request an account recovery, but it was not actually filed and I had to wait two weeks before trying again.

The second time, I requested another account recovery, thinking it was for my MINECRAFT account, but was told I could not recover my MSA, which I was not interested in recovering anyway.

The third time, I explained my issue more clearly, but was told that there was nothing they could do and I should try contacting Minecraft support, which could not help me either as my Minecraft account has been migrated and linked to a Microsoft account.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Xbox account disappeared?

Thank you for the detailed information, sura. Since we do not know the current email address of your original Microsoft account where your Minecraft account is currently linked to, I am afraid that it's really hard to recover it because even the Microsoft Support needs our account email address in checking our profile details to guide us with the account recovery.

I suggest that you try to contact Minecraft Support team if they can be able to assist or help you finding the correct Microsoft account that's linked with your Minecraft account here https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

How can I get my Minecraft account back?

Hello Bob J, I am an independent advisor and I would be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I'm sorry you're going through this. Here are some steps you can follow to try to recover your Minecraft account:

Sign in with Microsoft: On the Minecraft sign-in screen, choose “Sign in with Microsoft” and enter your email

Microsoft Account Recovery Form: If you can't sign in, you can try to recover your account through the Microsoft Account Recovery Form.

This form can only be used if two-step verification is not activated

Contact Minecraft Support: If you are unable to recover your account through the recovery form, you can try contacting Minecraft Support

Contact Xbox Support: If you still can't recover your account, you can try contacting Xbox Support

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account. - Similar Threads - Need help finding

2. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  3. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  4. Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help finding Microsoft account associated with Minecraft account: Hi I migrated my mojang account like 2 years ago (have the emails to prove it) but I cannot remember the microsoft account I migrated too nor have I saved it anywhere. Is there anyway someone from...
  5. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  6. Need help with finding microphone for s-series

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with finding microphone for s-series: hello! I bought the game One Hand Clapping, but it says I need am microphone. What kind do I need to buy if I don't what it combined with headphones? 157b2cb5-c41e-440f-9315-ba9abf035917
  7. Need help to find my captures

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to find my captures: I was able to use the Capture feature of the Game Bar but when I go to look for the video I captured, it is not there. The prompt always says: "There was a problem getting your captures. Try again...
  8. Need Help Finding Old Email Address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help Finding Old Email Address: Hey, wondering if anyone can help me. I’m trying to log into an old Xbox account but all I can remember is my Gamertag, I’m struggling to remember what email address I used, Xbox support have been...
  9. Need help finding account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding account.: I bought a new Xbox series X because my old one was severely playing up. I signed into my account and found every thing has gone, every game I downloaded has vanished. If I go to download them...
  10. Hey, I need help finding my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, I need help finding my account.: Ive been trying to look for the email for my account, and the gamertag is CerealMage41496. Can someone help? I need it for minecraft. 97e8e911-c0a9-4d04-a35c-6f887812ec40