Need help with deposit request

Discus and support Need help with deposit request in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have points in my rewards but it’s not allowing me to request a deposit so I need help so I’m able to recirve my rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by PBarber22, Mar 15, 2018.

1. PBarber22
    PBarber22 Guest

I have points in my rewards but it’s not allowing me to request a deposit so I need help so I’m able to recirve my rewards

:)

PBarber22, Mar 15, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Question

For help with the Rewards program, you would need to post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Rewards credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending, unless you request an early deposit. Early deposits will be deposited on the deposit date listed on the site at the time that you request
    the deposit. You have to have at least 1,000 credits pending in order to request an early deposit.

Smwutches, Mar 15, 2018
  3. Deposit Xbox Rewards

I am getting request deposit requests to update billing information is correct and that my credits will expire help me if I do not receive the required deposit?

45ab5129-fd8a-4b00-af06-558fe866b8c8, Mar 15, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Deposit requests are only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 credits pending first. Once you have 5,000 pending, they are automatically scheduled
    to be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month. So generally, if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.

Smwutches, Mar 15, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello PBarber22,

As stated in the FAQ, we only schedule a deposit automatically at 5000 or more pending Credits. Since your pending Credit amount is above this amount, it has been scheduled for a deposit. Since you have been scheduled for a deposit, there is no need to request
    one. Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit
    the following month. You can see when Credits are placed as pending on your MyStatement on the MyRewards page. Since your last pending Credit was in early March, your deposit will be in the end of March deposit.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello PBarber22,

As stated in the FAQ, we only schedule a deposit automatically at 5000 or more pending Credits. Since your pending Credit amount is above this amount, it has been scheduled for a deposit. Since you have been scheduled for a deposit, there is no need to request
    one. Pending Credits require one deposit cycle to process. A general rule of thumb is Credits pending on the 1st through 15th will be deposited in the end of month deposit. Credits pending on the 16th through the 31st will be deposited in the mid-month deposit
    the following month. You can see when Credits are placed as pending on your MyStatement on the MyRewards page. Since your last pending Credit was in early March, your deposit will be in the end of March deposit.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Deposit requests are only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 credits pending first. Once you have 5,000 pending, they are automatically scheduled
    to be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month. So generally, if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Question

For help with the Rewards program, you would need to post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Rewards credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending, unless you request an early deposit. Early deposits will be deposited on the deposit date listed on the site at the time that you request
    the deposit. You have to have at least 1,000 credits pending in order to request an early deposit.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Reward credits

The request deposit button is only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically scheduled
    to be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month so there is no longer a need to request a deposit. It is not possible to the credits deposited any earlier than what is scheduled.

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Unable to request early deposit

Deposit requests are only available if you have at least 1,000 credits pending, but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically deposited by the following
    15th or 30th of the month so there is no longer a need to request a deposit.

There is no way to have credits deposited any earlier than what is scheduled. If you got to 5,000 before the 15th, they should be deposited in the next couple of days. Otherwise they'll be deposited on May 10 (which is the same date they would be deposited
    if you could request a deposit at the moment).
Thema:

1. Need help with deposit request - Similar Threads - Need help deposit

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. Need Help With My Xbox Rewards Deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need Help With My Xbox Rewards Deposit: Need help getting my 20,000 xbox rewards deposited before this Microsoft rewards change since its not letting me deposit them. f3f811ec-7fd8-4202-8b58-cec67a93a891
  7. I need help, i don't receive my deposit or even a date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help, i don't receive my deposit or even a date: I have ask for a deposit of 5000 credits (16BRL) in 03/08, and i dont receive nothing yet, not even a date on when the money will be deposit on my account, can someone help me? I was counting on...
  8. Hello there, I need help regarding credits not being deposit on my account yet

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello there, I need help regarding credits not being deposit on my account yet: Gamertag is Stardog80, I have 5000 credits waiting for deposit from rewards program, they were supposed to be added around the 15th, we are almost the 18th and hasn't happened yet...
  9. Not getting Xbox Live Rewards deposited and no "request deposit" button. Need help.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not getting Xbox Live Rewards deposited and no "request deposit" button. Need help.: I can see the points listed but they are showing up as pending. I have 3,000 from 2011 that are showing pending and I can't seem to get them deposited to use them. Can someone help me with this....
  10. XBLRewards8 need help to deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    XBLRewards8 need help to deposit: I just changed my rewards account region and need help to deposit my credits I lost in my previous region ( my last 2 posts have more information if needed). 5fb2ba41-4472-4ac1-a182-7849d0fea659