Need help with cloud file retrieval!!!

Discus and support Need help with cloud file retrieval!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm in a big spot of bother I recently rest my console to factory settings try and fix a problem I had and have reinstalled my games but the cloud wont... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frogferter, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Frogferter
    Frogferter Guest

I'm in a big spot of bother I recently rest my console to factory settings try and fix a problem I had and have reinstalled my games but the cloud wont let me get my saved game info back..

The biggest problem now is I've got it to work but I played forza6 offline to try and play my saved game from my external HD. Now the problem is that it restarted me from the beginning of the game and has now rest my cloud save as well which rest me back
    to the start and I've lost everything and I was wondering if its possible to get older saved files from the cloud so I can get all my info back other wise I have just wasted 1000+ hours playing the game for nothing and lost 400+ cars and million of credits.

please help asap it driving me insane that i have lost everything.

:)

Frogferter, Mar 31, 2016
  2. LuvOfThaGame
    LuvOfThaGame Guest
    Offline Game Saves Now Hidden Behind the Gold Paywall?

It truly is heinous, but it's not MS doing it. Sony does this.
    MS does not. Isturbo, it was rather something you didn't do to access offline saves or perhaps xbox live was having an issue.

http://kotaku.com/the-ps4s-cloud-save-system-is-inadequate-1720892737
    • The Xbox One auto-syncs any user’s save files to the cloud and retrieves them on any other system the gamer logs into when they boot up the relevant game.
    • The PS4 offers cloud saves only to paying subscribers to PlayStation Plus (a $50 annual subscription) and syncs those saves to the cloud when you log out of the system but limits online save data storage to 1GB."

LuvOfThaGame, Mar 31, 2016
  3. bloosuga
    bloosuga Guest
    So...do I really need to set up my 360 to get backwards comp games?!

The only thing you need the 360 for is to transfer save files to the cloud.

bloosuga, Mar 31, 2016
  4. Need help with cloud file retrieval!!!

Hello

Unfortunately it's not possible to retrieve lost data, once it has been overwritten on the cloud, the old data is completely lost.

FearedNightmare, Apr 1, 2016
  5. Frogferter
    Frogferter Guest
    that is very annoying that there is no way to restore it.

Frogferter, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: