Need help with child locked account. Just entered 3 Month

Discus and support Need help with child locked account. Just entered 3 Month in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I accidentally put a new profile GT: and Accidentally put child account I put 1998 and not 1993. Then after i added my 3 Month and played College... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Otiee, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Otiee
    Otiee Guest

I accidentally put a new profile GT: and Accidentally put child account I put 1998 and not 1993. Then after i added my 3 Month and played College Hoops 2K6 for the easy 1000G and then found out i couldnt play any M rated games {didnt realize i had
    to put child settings on parent account GT: Hukaah to all rated on games, movies, and shows.} then i clicked Remove from family. Thinking this would put every thing to All since there no parent went to sign out and clicked on and it sayed Change Parent
    Microsoft account, I clicked it and then clicked Continue and entered all my info for my Hukaah account and then tryed my friends Adaptationist and it still didnt work. I was wondering if someone could help me fix this?

thanks

, Hukaah, And Adaptationist

:)

Otiee, Dec 28, 2014
  2. Error code and billing problem

Please help with the following. When I entered a 25-digit code for a 3 months gold membership it said that "Your Xbox live billing account has been locked from making purchases" and the Status Code is 801513021. Thanks

EvAsIvE TRAITOR, Dec 28, 2014
  3. changing gamertag on child account

i have a child account and want to change my gamertag but it won't let me because i am using a child account

i just entered a new clan. and need to change it.

is there anyway i am avalible to change my age setting ?

or get permission from my parents account ?

In need for help

please guys ...

Thanking You Need help with child locked account. Just entered 3 Month :)

MIGHTY Caviar, Dec 28, 2014
  4. LegendDolby1986 Win User

Xbox Account Not Adult

hi, there the xbox will only lock your account to a child if you entered a child date of birth.
  5. Jayhab4real Win User

LISTED AS A CHILD ACCOUNT??!!

If an account is set up as a child account, it stays a child account until the owner reaches the age of adulthood (as per the particular territory). Changing the date of birth on the account has no effect, whatever date is entered originally is locked.
  6. win-user-02 Win User

password lock a child account

unfortunately the password lock feature described in the link, limits who can sign into the account by entering a passcode before signing in.

what i am asking is for the ability to lock the account settings. Letting anyone play on the Live account, but not letting anyone change the (child) settings.
  7. Legitti Win User

Unable to gain access to account because of parental lock

You need to call to support or have a adult account to unlock the child lock.
  8. Geth Win User

Not old enough to play skate 3?

Sounds like the account has child locks on it. You'll need to consult the owner.
Thema:

1. Need help with child locked account. Just entered 3 Month - Similar Threads - Need help child

2. Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now

in XboX Insiders
    Help Needed: Can't Join Friends or Receive Invites in Forza via GeForce Now: Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with an issue I've been facing while playing Forza Horizon through GeForce Now. Despite trying various fixes, I'm stuck and could...
  3. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  4. I need help removing child consent

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help removing child consent: When i go to the microsoft family page i scroll down and i see manage child info but it justs keeps refreshing the page over and over again i just need help removing child consent what do i do...
  5. I need help changing a child account to an adult account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help changing a child account to an adult account: So about two years ago I sold my friend my Xbox One, and helped him make an account with me being the "parent" and him being the "child". Well now he is experiencing issues with playing certain...
  6. Need help setting up child account permissions for restricted purchasing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help setting up child account permissions for restricted purchasing.: So, last night my son wanted to purchased a new game off on his Xbox One. I had no issues with the game so we proceeded. Shortly after he started the purchase process he got to a screen that...
  7. Need help re child account settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help re child account settings: I set up my son on an xbox 360 using my email address but his details and we have had numerous problems re child settings ever since.. I don't recall setting myself up at the same time. We have...
  8. I need help with changing a child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with changing a child account: So I have an Adult account and a child account because when I made the account I was younger. I'm tired of having to switch from one account to another to change my settings. Its also causing...
  9. Need help to buy black ops 1 on a child account for the discount price on xbox.com

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help to buy black ops 1 on a child account for the discount price on xbox.com: With my account all the setting are fine to get the game but when i try to buy black osp 1 it keeps on giving me errors. What can i do to get around this issue to buy black ops 1 for a child...
  10. Need help with child account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with child account: I'm trying to change my son's account to an adult so he can purchase using the website. I've changed it using the Xbox 360 to an adult but it's still telling me on the site I can't purchase. How...