Need help with ambassador Sign up

Discus and support Need help with ambassador Sign up in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi i was going though the sign up everything went though then i get to the part were you sign your gamertag and it gets to "the ambassador team says... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by X4GottenFateX, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Need help with ambassador Sign up

Hi i was going though the sign up everything went though then i get to the part were you sign your gamertag and it gets to "the ambassador team says hi!" Then it loads loads then gives me a error about it being a bug nd rreporting it but i tried and you
    must be an a ambassador to report a bug about the sign up so sorta in limbo any help would be very welcomed

:)

X4GottenFateX, Jan 12, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

Try clearing your browser's cookies/cache or try another browser. If you still have issues, email xboxambs @ microsoft.com (remove the spaces) to contact Ambassador staff.
  3. Kiesey Win User

Need help with signing up with the Xbox Ambassador

I would suggest sending a message to a support member here on the forums with your issue or you could also try sending a tweet to @XboxSupport on Twitter.
  4. Lillithvain Win User

I've been trying for weeks, it still doesn't work. Sent message to Miss Ermine several days ago, still no reply. I think the site is just having issues. My hubby's account works fine when trying to apply but he also created the account quite some time
    ago. Hang in there.
  5. Alliance United Win User

Hello,

Please give them at least 3-days, there is a process. Do you get a message with error when you try to sigh-up or have you not yet received a email back?

Thank you!
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

need help with xbox ambassador sign up

Thema:

1. Need help with ambassador Sign up - Similar Threads - Need help ambassador

2. Ambassador issue, I need some help

in XboX Insiders
    Ambassador issue, I need some help: Hello there, I’m fairly new so please bare with me. I was informed by a staff on Xbox support chat to discuss my issue in hopes I could get some help A few years ago before the pandemic I was...
  3. I Need Help Accessing My Ambassador Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need Help Accessing My Ambassador Dashboard: Hello everyone I have been a Xbox customer about over 20 years now I have long awaited the day I can become an Xbox Ambassador now January 3 I finally became an ambassador and everything seemed to...
  4. I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.: Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  5. Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ambassador revoked? Not sure. Need help.: So I’m aware that you cannot be an Ambassador if you have enforcement action in place. I became/am an Ambassador, but recently I got am enforcement on my profile. Now going to the Ambassador main...
  6. where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.: They knowingly aided in the theft of xbox live and game pass services by taking down the post i put in the forums. I put it there so a microsoft employee could see it and get the information to...
  7. I think I need help being an ambassador

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think I need help being an ambassador: Hey anyone can help me with being an ambassador? 1f377a0d-b34a-411b-9e2f-817fa9838445
  8. Need help becoming an ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help becoming an ambassador: Hello there, I've recently wanted to become a Xbox ambassador but 11 months ago i received a 1 DAY suspension, but I really think i'd make a good ambassador so if somebody...
  9. Need help with my ambassador account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with my ambassador account: I got a massage on Xbox from the Xbox ambassador account telling me I have been from the Xbox Ambassador programme. This decision was made based on me helping the same client on more than one...
  10. I Need an Ambassador From Microsoft to Help Me Resolve a Gamertag Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Need an Ambassador From Microsoft to Help Me Resolve a Gamertag Issue: Hello Microsoft staff, my name is Daniel. I just recently finished an online chat with a virtual representative about an issue pertaining to an unused Gamertag, and he told me to come here and ask...