Need help with a hacker

Discus and support Need help with a hacker in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; A teen using the gamer tag [Mod Removed]has been harassing me and my girlfriend and apparently many others. He's booted me offline once and is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XvANONvX, Jun 9, 2017.

1. XvANONvX
    XvANONvX Guest

Need help with a hacker

A teen using the gamer tag [Mod Removed]has been harassing me and my girlfriend and apparently many others. He's booted me offline once and is threatening me as we speak about doing it again. He has an alternate account, one of many but
    the only one I know which is DriestPizza5289. Please someone do something about this.

:)

XvANONvX, Jun 9, 2017
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    I need help with a hacker

Be sure to report this user via their profile on the console and block them then reset your router buy turning it off, unplugging it for a few minutes, then plug back in and switch on.

bowski477, Jun 9, 2017
  3. SuperNova080
    SuperNova080 Guest
    I need help with a hacker

hello, I was playing a game online with someone when when I had to leave. He got mad and one of his friends keeps disconnecting from Xbox live. The is there anything can do to stop it.

SuperNova080, Jun 9, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Need help with a hacker

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a complaint on him via the console in order for the enforcement team to investigate him. Calling out other gamers is not allowed on the forums.

Smwutches, Jun 9, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Need help with a hacker