Need help with a black screen upon loading the walking dead game s2 ep5

Discus and support Need help with a black screen upon loading the walking dead game s2 ep5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Idk if I'm in the right spot. Have been trying to figure out how to post a question for a while now..... I have the season pass for the walking dead... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by QnOfTheDamned, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Need help with a black screen upon loading the walking dead game s2 ep5

Idk if I'm in the right spot. Have been trying to figure out how to post a question for a while now..... I have the season pass for the walking dead game by tale tell game so today I downloaded the final episode. When I try to launch this episode you hear
    previously on the walking dead and then it freezes on a black screen. I've deleted and redownloaded multiple times and I don't know what else to do to make it work. Please some one any one if you know how to help please let me know!!!!

:)

QnOfTheDamned, Aug 30, 2014
  2. My xbox is having play game error

it comes play game and when i click it it become like loading but it comes to dashboard again

Not only cod many games it comes play game for gow judgement and fuse it comes play dvd for the walking dead s2

FlavoryZeus6722, Aug 30, 2014
  3. Nickftw7
    Nickftw7 Guest
    I disconnect from xbox for 15 min every time i join a multiplayer game, except for private games with friends

I can play campaign on left for dead 2 fine with friends, but if i play versus i disconnect during the loading screen, same with black ops and halo. Please I need help!!!

Nickftw7, Aug 30, 2014
  4. Need help with a black screen upon loading the walking dead game s2 ep5

Have you tried clearing your cache to remove any corrupt game update?

THEOWENKILLER, Aug 30, 2014
  5. Yeah. I just did it again. Deleted the entire game and am redownloading again Need help with a black screen upon loading the walking dead game s2 ep5 :(

6. support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

I meant just the cache.

Most games have an update that is added when you first play them, its stored in the cache.

If it got corrupted it will cause problems.

I don`t think deleting the game removes that update from your cache.

7. When I redownloaded after deleting everything including the cache it had me download the update. So should I delete the cash again?

8. Need help with a black screen upon loading the walking dead game s2 ep5

9. Now the game won't even load Need help with a black screen upon loading the walking dead game s2 ep5 :((

10. If you follow the first link i posted it explains how to clear the cache.

11. I know how to clear the cashe. I did that alot

12. forums.xbox.com/.../8.aspx

So it was posting in the support thread you couldn`t figure out?

Follow the link above, then click "Add new post", which is on the right hand side just below your gamerpic.

THEOWENKILLER, Nov 1, 2018
  13. QnOfTheDamned Win User

I know how to clear the cashe. I did that alot
  14. THEOWENKILLER Win User

If you follow the first link i posted it explains how to clear the cache.
  15. QnOfTheDamned Win User

Now the game won't even load :((
  16. THEOWENKILLER Win User

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

I meant just the cache.

Most games have an update that is added when you first play them, its stored in the cache.

If it got corrupted it will cause problems.

I don`t think deleting the game removes that update from your cache.
  17. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Have you tried clearing your cache to remove any corrupt game update?
Thema:

1. Need help with a black screen upon loading the walking dead game s2 ep5 - Similar Threads - Need help black

2. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  3. Help I bought call of duty black ops 2 and it won't let me play it says I need to own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help I bought call of duty black ops 2 and it won't let me play it says I need to own it...: Please can someone help me I've reset the Xbox reset the Mac address and sign out and back and I have it as primary account a6bcbf12-08a2-4cc4-a1d2-159d848a489f
  4. Need help with Xbox Remote play, black screen after starting remote play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with Xbox Remote play, black screen after starting remote play: I own an Xbox One X, and normally I play forza on it via remote play. But lately, when I try to connect by clicking my console on the remote play list, it just gives a black screen and does...
  5. NEED HELP XBOX 1 Black ops one compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP XBOX 1 Black ops one compatibility: Every time I log on to black ops one onto my Xbox one it says I am disconnected from Xbox live and I cannot play multiplayer why is that? 89eeab71-aa8d-48d8-9f5c-1e6c5c195d5a
  6. [Xbox One X] Need help : Intermittent recurrent HDMI signal losses / black screen (new to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Xbox One X] Need help : Intermittent recurrent HDMI signal losses / black screen (new to...: Hello, My problem : Black intermittent screens comes in video at any moment (last 2 sec): gaming or Xbox one home ; I loose both sound and video, my monitor displays ("HDMI-1 no signal")...
  7. Can not install COD Black ops 4, need help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not install COD Black ops 4, need help.: I have been in the mood to play black ops 4 lately cause i really liked the zombies mode in that game. Anyways, I start the installation and every half minute or so, It will stop the installation...
  8. Just brought black ops 3 and I uninstalled it need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just brought black ops 3 and I uninstalled it need help: I just brought black ops 3 and then uninstalled it because it wasint downloading now I can't reinstall and it's telling me to buy it agen would appreciate some help I got the $56 one from the...
  9. Black ops 2 game advice, can't join need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black ops 2 game advice, can't join need help: so me and my friend have recently downloaded our Xbox 360 game 'Black Ops 2' onto our Xbox ones, which you can do. But what we are having trouble with, is joining each others games. And I do not...
  10. Need help with black screen issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with black screen issue: Tried every solution, none have worked. Have black screen with only sound, went to submit repair request asked to pay for having no warranty. Talked to support tried all they could to have repair...