Need help updating warranty status of my new Xbox series x controller

Discus and support Need help updating warranty status of my new Xbox series x controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a new xbox series x controller, on registering the device warranty is showing as already expired. I want to update the warranty from the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ayush K, Jun 16, 2023.

1. Ayush K
    Ayush K Guest

I just bought a new xbox series x controller, on registering the device warranty is showing as already expired. I want to update the warranty from the date of my purchase. I tried reaching out to xbox india support but the sign in there seems to be broken right now.

:)

Ayush K, Jun 16, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Ayush, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.

Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you're not able to update your controller warranty. For this, a process is necessary to reach a Microsoft advocate.

May I know if you tried starting a chat instead of the callback?

Additionally, another option is to select the “ask a gamer” button and ask them to escalate your request to Microsoft

Meanwhile, you can review what's a valid receipt of purchase:

https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-yo...
  3. JordanJames4 Win User

Xbox app won’t recognize my controller (iOS)

I have the same problem. Im guessing the app need and update to support the new series X controller
  4. AhmedHussain11 Win User

Trying to register Xbox Series X Controller At Microsoft.com , it doesn’t display it.

but my xbox and xbox series x controller have warranty till fifth of March I live in the United Kingdom
  5. SammyVS Win User

My Xbox One controller has issues again like my old one with the thumbsticks.

The accessories warranty is 90 days. If it is out of warranty, taking it to an electronics repair shop will be cheaper than buying a new one. I think I have a bit of luck, my Original Xbox One controller works perfectly, so does the Xbox One S controller and now I have a Series X controller, let's see what happens.
  6. rod harper Win User

How can you type/create new vinyl decal in XBox Series X Motorsport? Just text no graphics. I know how in FH5 on PC

No such thing.

XBox Series X 2023 from MS Factory Refurbished should be as new yes?

Press and hold XBox button gives Narrator, Magnifier and Stop/Start Console or Controller.

NOTHING ELSE! My Warranty and Xbox are registered so maybe MS needs send new controller or new Console?

As bad or worse than PlayStation and never thought that was possible. Total disappointment.
Thema:

1. Need help updating warranty status of my new Xbox series x controller - Similar Threads - Need help updating

2. Xbox One S won't update, I need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S won't update, I need help: I participate in the Xbox insider, there was a system update, when trying to update, the update crashed and corrupted the system. I followed the procedure suggested in Help...
  3. Xbox app - Try the update again - need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app - Try the update again - need help: I'm right now trying to launch Xbox app on pc to play SOT but I keep getting this error, I have currently uninstalled and reinstalled both Microsoft store and Xbox app and have tried some other...
  4. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  5. Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update

in XboX Insiders
    Help used Xbox not unregistered from insider program needs offline update: Hi, I purchased a used Xbox One on eBay that had an e100 error to repair with my daughter. It seemed like an easy repair but proving harder then expected. It looks like the issue is that the last...
  6. Need help installing downloads/updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing downloads/updates: This has been going on for a while now and recently got better. Used to I couldn’t install games/updates at all on my Xbox one s. Now I can install games, but only with my Xbox off and they go so...
  7. New update not showing up, need help.

in XboX Insiders
    New update not showing up, need help.: I joined the update beta around a month ago, and now the new update is not showing up for the new guide. I left the beta and nothing has changed. I have power cycled and normal restarted my xbox....
  8. i need help updating to the build

in XboX Insiders
    i need help updating to the build: i joined the program a week ago and still haven’t received an software update i only see the omega build not the delta submitted by /u/Drezden909 [link] [comments]
  9. Need help with system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with system update: System won't update it stops at 2 percent 290fade1-b1ab-47a7-af30-37722c73948f
  10. I need help with system update on my Xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with system update on my Xbox one s: My xbox one s is not updating I tried everything but an error appeared saying there a problem with the update Error code are 0x8B05000F 0X00000000 0X95070007 I tried updating 4-5 times Please...