need help understanding why i don't get reward points

Discus and support need help understanding why i don't get reward points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i buy games and monthly memberships but i get no points.. what have i ben doing wrong c8360ffb-c00b-4ca6-a062-d115dc04dee0 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by chickosticker6, May 17, 2017.

1. need help understanding why i don't get reward points

i buy games and monthly memberships but i get no points.. what have i ben doing wrong

:)

chickosticker6, May 17, 2017
  2. yoyoalan
    yoyoalan Guest
    Why i don't get any rewards points

Hi, why i didn't get eny reward points for my xbox live renewals, two years in a row.

Thank you

yoyoalan, May 17, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

As stated in your other thread, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold. That offer ended July 1, 2014.

Smwutches, May 17, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing
    gold

Smwutches, May 18, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello chickosticker6,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

We have not given out Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals since July 2014. Also, MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set
    your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (Xbox Live Rewards).

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello chickosticker6,

You can earn Xbox Live Rewards Credit in two ways:

1. By finishing the offers located on the MyMissions page at
    https://rewards.xbox.com/mymissions/

-or-

2. For non-offer purchases, you can earn Credits by earning a one star MyVIP level through purchasing at least $300 USD or regional equivalent of eligible content. After you receive your first star you will begin to earn a percentage of your eligible purchases
    back as payback Rewards Credit. Pre-orders, in-game consumables, and subscriptions are not eligible for MyVIP.

We have not given out Credits for Xbox Live Gold renewals since July 2014. Also, MyVIP has a recalibration every year. At the end of the year, we place you in your MyVIP rank for the new year based off your eligible spending from the previous year, and set
    your progress to the default state. This happened in September 2015 and December 2016. Since you are a zero star member, you do not get payback Credits on your purchases. You can check your current MyVIP level/progress at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/).
  7. Smwutches Win User

In order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time or you need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing
    gold
  8. Smwutches Win User

As stated in your other thread, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold. That offer ended July 1, 2014.
  9. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Why did Xbox change the reward points system to make it so hard to earn points. Why would yoi want to punish loyal customers?

Hello He S how are you?

My name is Ezequiel I'm an Independent Consultant.

I understand your frustration, Microsoft Rewards is constantly changing, it goes without saying that you can earn your rewards points in a variety of ways.

You don't need to spend money to get points.
  10. IAmLuso Win User

I didn't get my ''ONE STAR'' upgrade for purchasing more than 106$ in February 2017???

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
    I don't understand where that is???
Thema:

1. need help understanding why i don't get reward points - Similar Threads - need help understanding

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  6. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  7. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  8. Need someone to help me understand it

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me understand it: I have 2 question.. 1. Is the alpha skip ahead better ring then alpha? 2.how do I get invited to the alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/XOXOLOL111 [link] [comments]
  9. Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.: I just buy and redeem 3 month ultimate xbox game pass few minutes ago and it saying about "You redeem a code to have 3 month ultimate xbox game pass but its now 2 month ultimate xbox game pass"...
  10. ps help me understand if I need another gold acct!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ps help me understand if I need another gold acct!: We have 1 xbox one & 1 xbox gold acct. we use 1 gamertag. We have 2 kids that play xbox live and take turns sharing the gamertag.>>>>>> We want to buy another xbox one and have each kid be...