need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ???

Discus and support need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ??? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ??? dd71d0b9-9b89-4570-9a93-c6cb58b07301 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by brunoezagui, Jan 11, 2018.

1. brunoezagui
    brunoezagui Guest

:)

brunoezagui, Jan 11, 2018
  2. zPhinx Stew
    zPhinx Stew Guest
    Rewards

1410938318 need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits

zPhinx Stew, Jan 11, 2018
  3. TheGary85
    TheGary85 Guest
    Conversion of Xbox Rewards credits didn't happen

From my understanding, on the 15th of May my Xbox Rewards credits were to be converted to local currency and deposited into my Xbox account for me to use. That never happened and I would like to know why. I was planning on using the Microsoft account balance
    to pay for a month of Xbox Live Gold. Please help me.

TheGary85, Jan 11, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello brunoezagui,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your Brazilian Rewards Account region and your US Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account region at the time
    of registration. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional
    currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location. Another option if
    you wish to continue with Rewards in your current Xbox Live region is to opt out of the program at (https://rewards.xbox.com/optout/), wait 48 hours and then sign back up again, which can also take 48 hours.

While you will lose your progress by starting a brand new account, you can start earning Rewards Credits that will successfully reward your newly registered regional currency. To confirm that you have re-registered correctly, you can check your join date
    from the MyRewards page at (Xbox Live Rewards). If your join date shows a specific date, then your account has successfully been re-registered. If you see “???” then your account is still
    being created. If you open a new post after being able to log in to your new Rewards account, you can request any pending deposits from your old account to your new one.

XBLRewards8, Jan 12, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello brunoezagui,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your Brazilian Rewards Account region and your US Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account region at the time
    of registration. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional
    currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location. Another option if
    you wish to continue with Rewards in your current Xbox Live region is to opt out of the program at (https://rewards.xbox.com/optout/), wait 48 hours and then sign back up again, which can also take 48 hours.

While you will lose your progress by starting a brand new account, you can start earning Rewards Credits that will successfully reward your newly registered regional currency. To confirm that you have re-registered correctly, you can check your join date
    from the MyRewards page at (https://rewards.xbox.com/myrewards/). If your join date shows a specific date, then your account has successfully been re-registered. If you see “???” then your account is still
    being created. If you open a new post after being able to log in to your new Rewards account, you can request any pending deposits from your old account to your new one.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Créditos em dinheiro virtual

Gamerscore is not the same as Rewards credits. It has no monetary value and cannot be used to make purchases. In order to receive rewards credits, you need to complete offers listed on the Missions page of the Rewards site.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Didnt Get Reward Points for myh Xbox One X Purchased at a Microsoft Store

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. The Xbox Rewards program is not the same and has not offered any credits for purchases of an Xbox One X.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Need help credit rewards

If you've gotten an email that there is a problem depositing credits into your account, you'd want to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.

Otherwise, keep in mind that credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending. So if you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited at the end of the month. If you get to 5,000 between
    the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Help needed rewards credits

Hello,

From the previously available FAQ on Vault Credits:

I claimed Rewards Credits from the vault. When will I receive them?

If you claim Rewards Credits from the MyVIP Vault, they should appear as pending in your account within 96 hours. Once they are pending in your account, the normal deposit process kicks in. Generally if you have over 5,000 Rewards Credits pending in your
    account in the first half of any given month, that amount will be converted to your local currency and deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 30th of that same month. If the Credits show as pending in the second half of the month, that amount
    will be deposited into your Microsoft account on or around the 15th of the next month.

Please note you need at least 5,000 Rewards Credits pending to automatically trigger a deposit, though you can request a deposit for the next scheduled date as long as you have 1,000 Credits pending. Also, if you have ongoing issues with us depositing
    into your account, such as your account not matching up with your billing location, you might want to consider choosing a different prize from the vault, as we won’t be able to deliver your Rewards Credits until the deposit issue is resolved.
Thema:

1. need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ??? - Similar Threads - need help understanding

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  6. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  7. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  8. Need someone to help me understand it

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me understand it: I have 2 question.. 1. Is the alpha skip ahead better ring then alpha? 2.how do I get invited to the alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/XOXOLOL111 [link] [comments]
  9. Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.: I just buy and redeem 3 month ultimate xbox game pass few minutes ago and it saying about "You redeem a code to have 3 month ultimate xbox game pass but its now 2 month ultimate xbox game pass"...
  10. ps help me understand if I need another gold acct!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ps help me understand if I need another gold acct!: We have 1 xbox one & 1 xbox gold acct. we use 1 gamertag. We have 2 kids that play xbox live and take turns sharing the gamertag.>>>>>> We want to buy another xbox one and have each kid be...