need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

Discus and support need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by cjshaman, Apr 15, 2024.

1. cjshaman
    cjshaman Guest

need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long communication ban. According to my research and the information on your website, such a ban is typically imposed after 8 strikes. However, the young person believes he received multiple strikes for a single incident because it was reported several times by the same person. Is it possible for this to happen, and if so, who can I contact to address this issue? the young boy I look after has put in an appeal. but he says he has been told no one reads them, and i find it hard to understand that is the only way to get this sorted, as Microsoft is a global company, yes he made a mistake, but if it's true that this person has made the same claim 8 time over the same incident, that is wrong, thus any have any advice or suggestions.

:)

cjshaman, Apr 15, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years communication ban for a you lad, that yes messed up, but a whole year?

I'm sorry but no one has the ability to contact the enforcement team outside of the appeal process

The mistake most people make in my experience is appealing. before they see the evidence against them, which unfortunately typically lags behind. If the appeals agent doesn't see you pointing to a specific thing in your file that you're innocent of, in my experience they fail.

The reports typically appear within. 48 hours.

All the information would be in their enforcement history at https://enforcement.xbox.com
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

Hi GftgftftrgggtfGfbgtfr5r5t6tr, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please, take a look at the Community Standards to better familiarize yourself with it.

https://www.xbox.com/legal/community-standards

You can also review the Services Agreement:

https://www.microsoft.com/servicesagreement

Have you checked the Account Strike page?

Sign in and visit the Enforcement page.

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

Choose an enforcement action to review more info about the cause and effect of the enforcement in the pop-up window.

If the enforcement action qualifies for case review, you can select Submit an appeal to receive more info from Xbox Safety.

After you’ve completed the form, select Submit.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review
  4. AyzureRaven Win User

Why is it so hard to reach a representative for enforcement?

I just don't understand that though. I should be able to talk to some one at least. It's honestly not fair that I received 4 strikes in one night that lead to being banned for a year and you're saying that I only have one appeal.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox's new enforcement system is over the top and stepping over boundaries

and just being reported can receive a strike...
    That's not how it works. You will never get a strike for just being reported. To receive a strike you actually need to break the community standards, This has not changed. Remember, by signing up for the service, you agreed to abide by these rules which are legally binding.

Again, you can read the full FAQ on the new system here Enforcement strike system FAQ
  6. WPAK Win User

How do I lose my strikes on my account

Thema:

1. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years... - Similar Threads - need help understanding

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  7. Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parent needing help in understanding how to best to share single player games owned like...: I am a mother of two youngin’s who play Xbox games and typically they are single to multiple player game options. However, we do have a couple games, like Subnautica, survival type and puzzle...
  8. Need someone to help me understand it

in XboX Insiders
    Need someone to help me understand it: I have 2 question.. 1. Is the alpha skip ahead better ring then alpha? 2.how do I get invited to the alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/XOXOLOL111 [link] [comments]
  9. Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Huhhhh i need help understand about this ultimate xbox game pass redeem.: I just buy and redeem 3 month ultimate xbox game pass few minutes ago and it saying about "You redeem a code to have 3 month ultimate xbox game pass but its now 2 month ultimate xbox game pass"...
  10. ps help me understand if I need another gold acct!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ps help me understand if I need another gold acct!: We have 1 xbox one & 1 xbox gold acct. we use 1 gamertag. We have 2 kids that play xbox live and take turns sharing the gamertag.>>>>>> We want to buy another xbox one and have each kid be...