Need help. Trying to setup original xboxone for special needs Grandson. I only want to use...

Discus and support Need help. Trying to setup original xboxone for special needs Grandson. I only want to use... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Need help. Trying to setup original xboxone for special needs Grandson. I only want to use the xbox OFFLINE -- I am setting up FORZA HORIZON 3 so he... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Grandpa2023, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Grandpa2023
    Grandpa2023 Guest

Need help. Trying to setup original xboxone for special needs Grandson. I only want to use...

Need help. Trying to setup original xboxone for special needs Grandson. I only want to use the xbox OFFLINE -- I am setting up FORZA HORIZON 3 so he can "drive" a car. I have installed the disk. What I need is to be able to turn on the xbox and run the program WITHOUT him having to logon and use a password. I have the Logitech G920 automotive package. I have set the xbox to "Home xbox" but when I turn it on I still get the required logon and password requirement.Please help.

:)

Grandpa2023, Feb 16, 2023
  2. Grandpa2023 Win User

Need help. Trying to setup original xboxone for special needs Grandson. I only want to use the xbox OFFLINE --

Thanks so much for the quick reply...I will follow the link and see what happens. Again; thank you
  3. Georges C. Win User

Need help. Trying to setup original xboxone for special needs Grandson. I only want to use the xbox OFFLINE --

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Grandpa2023, on Xbox One you first need to log in with the account that will stay on the Xbox and check that it has no updates and then put the account as the main one so you can play offline the games on that account.

How home Xbox and game sharing work

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  4. HydraDragons Win User

Fallout 3 Backwards Backwards Compability

The game is designed to use the xbox one system specializations. You need a xboxone to use it
  5. Mister Barakus Win User

autistic 17 year old grandson

HSG Lone Wolf, the Original poster states he's seen disconnection issues since June. Although there was an issue last night with a certain subset of users, he may need additional assistance. Roundishshark3, can you be more specific about when and how your
    grandson gets booted off of live? Are there any errors? What kind of network setup is he using to connect? Let us know, we're here to help :)
  6. JamesAK 47 Win User

Can't switch email.

@Ax24hrs2livex

Will that completely get rid of the original email I used to create the account?

Also if I can get this figured out, when I get the xboxone and want to switch my account over from 360 to xboxone will I need to have access to the email thats registered in my account?
Thema:

1. Need help. Trying to setup original xboxone for special needs Grandson. I only want to use... - Similar Threads - Need help Trying

2. Xbox app - Try the update again - need help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app - Try the update again - need help: I'm right now trying to launch Xbox app on pc to play SOT but I keep getting this error, I have currently uninstalled and reinstalled both Microsoft store and Xbox app and have tried some other...
  3. Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I...: Account Login Hello, I really need help trying to find a way how to get my password back! I have the e-mail not the password... May someone help. My username for that account is GOLD YT#3963...
  4. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  5. I need help trying to record with my friend

in XboX Insiders
    I need help trying to record with my friend: I know that I can record for 1 hr because of external storage but is there a better way to record videos to post on to things? submitted by /u/Elgabe_theman [link] [comments]
  6. I need help trying to get on my Education Edition Account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help trying to get on my Education Edition Account.: I'm trying to get into Minecraft Education Edition and it says I need to verify my account. It shows 2 ways either to text or to Call but, the Phone that its set up to is one I've never seen...
  7. I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...: I created an Xbox Live Account and no longer have access to the Phone Number or Email. I can provide Xbox ID and Card information if needed Microsoft can I get this change, please? I have tried to...
  8. Need help connecting PDP media remote. Tried everything from PDP’s website and my tv’s...

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help connecting PDP media remote. Tried everything from PDP’s website and my tv’s...: Need help connecting PDP media remote. Tried everything from PDP’s website and my tv’s website but nothing ia working. Please help e5484eff-9781-4e72-855f-5aa26da24bb3
  9. I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...: I need help on pc for game pass ultimate 3ee8ed93-e6de-41f8-a07d-44a87cab4d30
  10. When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help badly: When I try and put myself online it says online status unknown I need help bdf7860c-8e77-4787-aed6-06824999754d