Need help to get refund for auto-renewal Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Need help to get refund for auto-renewal Xbox Live Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello! 23 January 2018 from my account automatically debited the amount of RUR 599 for a Xbox Live Gold subscription 1 month. Please cancel my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VRgamerONE, Jan 24, 2018.

1. VRgamerONE
    VRgamerONE Guest

Hello! 23 January 2018 from my account automatically debited the amount of RUR 599 for a Xbox Live Gold subscription 1 month. Please cancel my subscription and refund my money 599 RUR to my balance in the account.

2 days don't know how to get the money back

:)

VRgamerONE, Jan 24, 2018
  2. Refund for membership auto renew

I forgot to cancel auto renewal for my Xbox live gold membership, and I was recently charged, although I don't use my Xbox anymore, and I would like a refund

SpheredCougar16, Jan 24, 2018
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership

Overview of Xbox LIVE Renewal

When your current Xbox LIVE Gold Membership is about to run out, you will get a renewal message on your screen.

• Month-to-month membership- Notification comes 15 days in advance
    • 3 or 12 month membership- Notification comes 30 days in advance
    Xbox LIVE membership can be renewed using a credit card, a debit card, or a Prepaid Gold Membership Card.

If your automatic membership renewal (auto renewal) is set to off, you can purchase a new subscription or use a prepaid membership card to renew your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership.

Renew with a payment option by purchasing a new membership:

Steps to Follow

1) Use your Xbox LIVE gamertag to sign in.

2) Under Settings, select Account.

3) Proceed to Your Memberships, and select the membership that you currently have (for example Xbox LIVE Gold)

4) Select Modify Membership and you will be presented with a list of renewal options. If you are on an Xbox LIVE Free Membership, you can choose to upgrade to Gold Membership.

5) Select a membership option, then Confirm Purchase.

Once you have confirmed your purchase, the following will happen:

• The payment option you are using will be charged immediately.
    • The time subscription plan you have just purchased will be added to your remaining subscription time.
    • Your Xbox LIVE Gold Membership will be activated and auto renewal turned on.
    Take note:

If you use a credit card as your payment option, you cannot remove it on file until your current membership expires.

There is a procedure you can follow to add or change your Xbox LIVE payment option.

Renew with a prepaid membership card

It is possible to renew your Xbox LIVE membership using a Prepaid Microsoft Gold Membership Card. This card is available at retail locations.

If you choose to redeem a prepaid Xbox LIVE membership code, you will be added time to your existing Xbox LIVE membership, while your renewal settings will remain unchanged.

How to turn on auto renewal (for existing membership):

If you are already on Xbox LIVE Gold of Family Pack membership and you want to turn on auto renewal without purchasing new membership, you should contact Xbox Support.

How to Troubleshoot Xbox LIVE renewal:

If there are issues with your Xbox LIVE account, you might receive the following messages. The solutions are provided below:

• Error: Your credit card has been declined several times by our billing service.
    This means that your credit card has expired, or the information on it has been changed. To solve this problem, there is a procedure you can follow to change payment option for Xbox LIVE membership.

• Error: 8015d080
    In case you receive this error message, you need to contact Xbox Support.

xboxfelix, Jan 24, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 24, 2018
  5. VRgamerONE
    VRgamerONE Guest
    Can't do that from Russia, the request was addressed to Moscow. "Failed to process the request. Direct call". I need support in the United States to return the money RUR 599 for a Xbox Live Gold subscription 1 month. Russian IP address blocks in the US,
    help me to return the money.

VRgamerONE, Jan 24, 2018
  6. VRgamerONE
    VRgamerONE Guest
    I can not write in support of the US, addressed a request to Moscow.

VRgamerONE, Jan 24, 2018
  7. VRgamerONE
    VRgamerONE Guest
    VRgamerONE, Jan 24, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Contact Us | Xbox Support should take you to support for your country. Or you'll need to call them. the number for Russia is 8 (10 800) 205 81 044

Smwutches, Nov 1, 2018
  9. SLB4EVERPT Win User

Xbox live gold

That happen because on your xbox live gold subscription is on auto renew. You can check it here : http://account.microsoft.com/subscriptions .

When you buy xbox live gold directly from Microsoft you get auto renew automatically (prepaid cards will ask after redeem if you want auto renew), if you didnt want to renew, you should disable auto renew on the link above before the expire date or you will
    be charged again.

For refund or billing related questions you will need to contact the official Xbox Support. They are the only ones that can determine if a refund is possible or not.

To contact Xbox Support use the Phone or Microsoft Support Chat option at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  10. VRgamerONE Win User

11. VRgamerONE Win User

12. VRgamerONE Win User

Can't do that from Russia, the request was addressed to Moscow. "Failed to process the request. Direct call". I need support in the United States to return the money RUR 599 for a Xbox Live Gold subscription 1 month. Russian IP address blocks in the US,
    help me to return the money.
  13. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. Need help to get refund for auto-renewal Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Need help refund

2. I need help refunding a game

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help refunding a game: I’m trying to refund an Xbox game I bought and it declined my refund saying I reached my refund limit and This is the first game I’m refunding and I don’t understand why it says I reached my...
  3. HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP I NEED TO CANCEL A REFUND!: so I got a game a few days ago and at first the game did not work so I requested a refund but later I find out that it works and I need to cancel the refund but I don't have an email from...
  4. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  5. I need help with a refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a refund: I have a question about something, someone was helping me but I can't find how to answer them again. d5c203ba-2291-4054-abe5-5e541a250c3d
  6. I need help with my refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my refund: I need help I refunded my Xbox one game watch dogs1 and the money did not come through yet bfb6c07b-f99f-45ba-9651-b59c1cff0d0f
  7. I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone: I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally 9d23d54c-a3e9-4390-b777-618b8a484db5
  8. Please I need help on a refund-related issue.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please I need help on a refund-related issue.: Dear Xbox/ Microsoft Support or whomever is reading this, I tried to launch morrowind after recently buying it and it doesn't launch at all, i downloaded the required dll's for the game, i...
  9. Need help or refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help or refund: I downloaded the walking dead series the last one the 400 special episode I can’t install 417c7184-e551-44e3-839f-1804fbf7710a
  10. Need help with refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with refund: My son made a purchase on fortnite for v-bucks and he made a 700$ bill I requested a refund and it was approved but the charge was never removed from the bill I need the money back soon what do I...