need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

Discus and support need help to fix minecraft invalid session error. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by km mk, May 14, 2024.

1. km mk
    km mk Guest

minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft account, reparing gaming services, xbox servies, reinstalling both, repairing all windows apps through powershell, resetting host files to normal, deleting and redownloading mc launcher and mc themselves, reset windows (keeping data), in place reinstalled windows, cleaned up unwated programs and malware, run mc with a minimal boot setup, tried with a vpn, different internet, changed dns, the only thing i have not tried is factory resetting but i fear that may be my own option to fix this.

:)

km mk, May 14, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: