Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360

Discus and support Need help signing in to an old account on Xbox 360 in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 from my garage and I really want to play some old games and game saves from when I played as a kid, however I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cade �, Jul 24, 2023.

1. Cade �
    Cade � Guest

So I recently dug out my old Xbox 360 from my garage and I really want to play some old games and game saves from when I played as a kid, however I have 2 major problems: the account I had as a kid got permanently banned, and I don’t remember the Xbox live login code for the account. If there’s another way to log on to the account purely OFFLINE, I’m not aware of it, because I only want to play offline, which should make the perma-ban an issue, but the only way it’ll let me sign in is to put in my Xbox live sign in code, which I don’t remember. I called support about changing the passcode and they said I can’t even access the account OFFLINE if it is banned, which doesn’t make any sense to me since I only want to play offline. Any suggestions?

:)

Cade �, Jul 24, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: