need help reward western challenge saying not completed

Discus and support need help reward western challenge saying not completed in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I purchased everything to finish the challenge and I got the amount of achievement it said i needed but my xbox live rewards hasn't updated saying that... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KING CONVICT 13, Mar 30, 2018.

1. need help reward western challenge saying not completed

I purchased everything to finish the challenge and I got the amount of achievement it said i needed but my xbox live rewards hasn't updated saying that its complete need help

:)

KING CONVICT 13, Mar 30, 2018
  2. Support

I have done everything it said to complete the western challenge on xbox rewards but it hasn't updated saying that I have done any of it need help to sort it out

3. Help

My xbox live rewards are not updated as I have done everything for the western challenge but it says 0 rewards earned

4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello KING CONVICT 13,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We are currently experiencing an issue with achievements. We have adjusted your account for completion of this level of the achievement. This should complete shortly. After the change has been processed,
    you should see the bonus complete shortly afterward.

XBLRewards8, Apr 2, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello KING CONVICT 13,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We are currently experiencing an issue with achievements. We have adjusted your account for completion of this level of the achievement. This should complete shortly. After the change has been processed,
    you should see the bonus complete shortly afterward.
  6. gameshoes3003 Win User

American Mensa Academy - How close is the test to a real Mensa test?

IQ tests are a complete sham that are favored for western methods of thinking.

Cross cultures, the IQ test is obsolete.

There are water-bound tribes that use complex methods to navigate using the stars that we westerners will never comprehend. Give them our version of the IQ test and they'll probably score in the "mentally challenged" zone.

It's just not a decent method of evaluating intelligence.
  7. TachyonicEnd3 Win User

Golden God mission

Since gems only started on October 1 it hasn't been a full year yet. So it's not possible to have completed that challenge.
    So then what you are saying is it can never be completed because the rewards program is going away?
  8. AliceHaldeman Win User

Can't get into daily challenges -solitaire

It's not so much that I can't log in. It just takes forever for the game to load. Then when I complete a challenge, it takes forever to claim the reward. And now I have to complete the same challenge at least two times before the reward finally drops
    in. They couldn't make it more frustrating if they tried.
  9. Wubbaphat Win User

Microsoft Rewards Challenges not completing

Well the last thing I would want for you, is to feel ignored. I can completely empathize with your situation. I would ask, from your experience have the challenges that have given you issues always eventually been resolved overtime? I know its less than
    ideal, you absolutely should receive the reward you have earned. My advice (In case they do not) would be to take photo of the achievement you have unlocked and the coinciding reward that goes with it. Just a precautionary measure I would include the time
    and date if you can, with the pictures taken.

Also, I may of overlooked a crucial part of your question which is the preorder aspect. When a Microsoft Reward Challenge becomes available, it only will activate as a purchase at that time. There should be a message indicating Must be purchased between
    Date A-Date B. Preorders from my experience have never fallen under this Timeframe. Since you purchased it ahead of time.

I apologize for the inconvenience you have faced.
Thema:

1. need help reward western challenge saying not completed - Similar Threads - need help reward

2. Need help getting my Reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help getting my Reward points: So I preordered both Mass Effect Legendary Edition and Resident Evil Village and both had punch cards for 6000 Reward points but it didn’t let me get any of them 3b355594-bd2b-41fc-a81f-c42789b77a99
  3. I need help gor my Xbox reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help gor my Xbox reward: 1.I need help with my reward point, supposedly they have to deposit the 15th day of each month and I have not been deposited, I had a large amount and I would like to be deposited, before I left a...
  4. Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with missing reward / 800-4MYXBOX sent me here: I am looking for anyone who can help me as the available channels have not responded to my inquires. On 5/1 I spent Microsoft Rewards points (earned off Bing/Edge) on two Game Pass...
  5. NEED HELP! missing a reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    NEED HELP! missing a reward: Didn't get the last reward (fase4) for the last month mission, Can anyone help me?? a8784da1-cc26-4233-9ded-02b45c1d5620
  6. Need help depositing my reward credits

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help depositing my reward credits: it says i was supposed to get 15000 credits on the 3rd on Jan and it has not deposited yet please help a959b17b-a1a8-47aa-8851-aae8b8e66b56
  7. need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ???

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ???: need help understanding what has happened to my reward credits ??? dd71d0b9-9b89-4570-9a93-c6cb58b07301
  8. Need help with Xbox One S Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with Xbox One S Reward: Hello, I need help with my Reward 3 days ago I took part in the rewards and There was a message that I received in 24h an e-mail but I got no is this a mistake? Order number.: 635284621530049...
  9. need help understanding why i don't get reward points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need help understanding why i don't get reward points: i buy games and monthly memberships but i get no points.. what have i ben doing wrong c8360ffb-c00b-4ca6-a062-d115dc04dee0
  10. Need help with the reward for November for completing the required 3 task

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help with the reward for November for completing the required 3 task: i completed the three task to be entered to win a tv and recieve a reward for doing so. I didnt get the reward for November and i waited for a month already . so im contacting you guys to figure...