Need help retrieving old 360 gamertag.

Discus and support Need help retrieving old 360 gamertag. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Wasn't sure where to post this but... I had an account that was last used in about 2007. How can I, or better, "can" I retrieve my old... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SloClap, Sep 26, 2016.

1. SloClap
    SloClap Guest

Wasn't sure where to post this but... I had an account that was last used in about 2007. How can I, or better, "can" I retrieve my old account/gamertag to use on windows 10? The email that would have been attached to the old account is now my current
    account. Also, I can search for my old gamertag and find it. Shows all the games I played those many years ago. I want that gamertag back Need help retrieving old 360 gamertag. :(

Any help is much appreciated.

:)

SloClap, Sep 26, 2016
  2. Kiesey
    Kiesey Guest
    Retrieving 12 Year Old Gamertag, Need Help!

You could try what Onxy suggested or you could also try searching
    here.

Kiesey, Sep 26, 2016
  3. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

You could try the search function at the top of this page but that would only give you tags that have been used on these forums.

There are so many services within the Microsoft family (external and internal) that it would be impossible for anyone outside of working for them to know if a tag was used or not.

onyxishere, Sep 26, 2016
  4. Kiesey Win User

You could try what Onxy suggested or you could also try searching
    here.
  5. geekfather Win User

Enforcement cannot do anything for you. They only are there for suspensions and bans. You will need to call back to phone support for any help with this as no one on this forum can help you. You would need to prove with them with out any doubts that
    you are the true owner of the account. They should be able to see it.

Anyhow I wish you the best of luck getting it back.
  6. geekfather Win User

Kiesey

Is there an actual place to look up gamertags on the xbox site?
  7. onyxishere Win User

You could try the search function at the top of this page but that would only give you tags that have been used on these forums.

There are so many services within the Microsoft family (external and internal) that it would be impossible for anyone outside of working for them to know if a tag was used or not.
  8. Kiesey Win User

After a certain amount of time of inactivity, gamertags are released. Looks like someone already has Killer D So unfortunately you wouldn't be able to get your original gamertag back, As the user said above the enforcement team wouldn't get involved in
    something like this,
Thema:

1. Need help retrieving old 360 gamertag. - Similar Threads - Need help retrieving

2. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  3. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  4. need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...

in XBoX on Windows
    need help understanding, the way strikes work and fairness of the system . of a years...: I understand it is not easy to or may be impossible to alter the outcome, but I would appreciate some guidance. I'm a support worker caring for a young person who has been issued a year-long...
  5. Xbox app refuses to start need some help.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app refuses to start need some help.: So when i start my xbox app i get an error message saying "cant find program" and then i get a black updating screen stuck on 0% Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/CeilingCrawler...
  6. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  7. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  8. I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the forthnite game.: I need help to use mi microsoft balance on my xbox on the 6044f4fc-6db5-4086-a8bb-d3dfb402a827
  9. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  10. I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help retrieving my microsoft account information for my minecraft account for java.: I really need this account as I have been playing with it for years. Now I no longer have access to this information but I still need to retrieve it as I am need to switch computers soon....