Need help reporting dangerous person please

Discus and support Need help reporting dangerous person please in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all. So last night I got invited to a party by my friend. He's 12years old. Since he got gta5 he has made new friends one of which really worries... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TigerT 2, Aug 27, 2023.

1. TigerT 2
    TigerT 2 Guest

Hi all. So last night I got invited to a party by my friend. He's 12years old. Since he got gta5 he has made new friends one of which really worries me. This person is apparently very good at gta so he has everyone at his fingertips, however what I heard was totally shocking. He is tracking them all. Knows what they doing on media, when they home or not and screams at them for not getting online sooner. He threatens them with shutting down there internet but also unfortunately threatens to hurt there family. They basically have to play with them every second they get or will have to deal with extreme language, racist comments and threats. He sounds older but the kids dealing with this are as young as 12. But accept the abuse to still be able to play with this "pro" I fear just reporting him thro normal means won't be enough and I could not explain all this. This needs to end in more than being blocked I think. The law must really get involved. I posted this from my phone and changed my user name as I to worry that maybe he can see what I'm doing online. He knows way to much. I can't talk to my friend and tell him to stop talking to him cuz I doubt he will listen and probably tell him I said that plus that will only help o e of them. Please help me know what to do next. I have videos of the abuse with the gamertag popping up of who's saying it. This is a very serious situation and I want to help.

:)

TigerT 2, Aug 27, 2023
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

He's halfway around the world tho. Is there some where I can send the videos to so that Microsoft can ban him?
    Videos can't be used as evidence against another Xbox user. With account suspensions, only the tools available on the console can be used.
  3. TigerT 2 Win User

He's halfway around the world tho. Is there some where I can send the videos to so that Microsoft can ban him?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Firstly, they will need to block communications with them on Xbox Live. Once this is done, it will not be possible for this other person to send them messages on Live. If your friend has provided details of their other social media profiles other than Xbox Live, these will need to blocked as well.

In term of taking it further, you need to get in contact with your local law enforcement. Harassment, cyberstalking and online threats are taken very seriously these days. I don't know what the process would be where you are, I'm from the United Kingdom, but I know from my own country that our law enforcement actively prosecutes offenders for online abuse and harassment.
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

A xbox user

Please report the person on their gamertag for what they did (voice communcation, for example) and then block them on their gamercard.

If you believe your life is in danger please contact your local police department.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Online Privacy

Report this person and block them. If you think you might be in danger call the police immediately.
Thema:

1. Need help reporting dangerous person please - Similar Threads - Need help reporting

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. Need help with reporting someone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with reporting someone: Anyone know where I can report this as Xbox report system isn’t doing anything. He called me 2 slurs (with the xx before) and threatened to get my account banned. I think I have linked the...
  6. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  7. Can I report someone into the police over xbox? PLEASE READ I NEED HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I report someone into the police over xbox? PLEASE READ I NEED HELP!: I have had my xbox for 5 years now. About 3 years ago I was really into minecraft, and since it got boring alone I started to go on looking for group posts. I didn't realize how dangerous it was...
  8. I need help with a report

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with a report: Hello! There was a player that was curseing at me with slurs and other nasty stuff, I reported those messages but he seemed to use custom characters to write the messages out and he also deleted...
  9. where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.: They knowingly aided in the theft of xbox live and game pass services by taking down the post i put in the forums. I put it there so a microsoft employee could see it and get the information to...
  10. xbox 360 suspension. Need help resolving this issue. False report.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 suspension. Need help resolving this issue. False report.: I recently received a enforcement notice for communication ban few days ago. I message another player for cheating in game. He replied with verbal bad words and harassing comments. I reported him....