Need help recovering account

Discus and support Need help recovering account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Really hoping someone on here can help. My daughters account vanished overnight off her series x. I've tried to recovery form twice a day for 2 weeks... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Darryl Cooper1, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Need help recovering account

Really hoping someone on here can help. My daughters account vanished overnight off her series x. I've tried to recovery form twice a day for 2 weeks now but it still won't let me access the email. I've got my name, dob, card details that pays for the account, user name and xbox ID and it still rejects it as not enough detail provided. All my daughters saved data, games, add ons etc totalling £1000s from the last 8 years have gone and I can't get anywhere by phone or email. Does anyone please have some advice on how to fix this. Thanks in advance.

:)

Darryl Cooper1, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Verachi Win User

Need Help With Recovering Account

3. ScowlingCrowd58 Win User

Recovering an Account (Help needed)

I'll call Tech support right now then. The reason I haven't tried Tech Support really is because my Communication skills over the phone isnt to well. i'll try to provide as much info I can. all i wish for atleast is to know the 1st letter of the WLID to
    get some thot on what it is...
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

Hey Scowling, sorry to hear about the account issues! Before we go any further, I want to make sure I completely understand the issue you're experiencing. It sounds like you're not sure as to the details of the account you want to use, namely the WLID. Is
    this the case? If so, you should be able to call phone support for assistance--if you can provide all other relevant details of the account, they should be able to provide the WLID to you. :)
  5. KrisFarrell Win User

Honestly, it must be a different email. Check all the emails you have and all possible passwords. Also, would you have used your brothers email or someone elses?
  6. FTH WarinPeace Win User

Need help recovering account.

Thema:

Need help recovering account

1. Need help recovering account - Similar Threads - Need help recovering

2. I need help with recovering my son password

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with recovering my son password: I need assistance. We bought our son a new xbox when putting in his email he forgot his password. Please assist me as I tried everything possible f2496e23-9c01-49b9-a747-67891eb08e1d
  3. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  4. I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help recovering my password with two step authenticator: My other Microsoft account had suspicion activity so Microsoft locked my account and required a PW reset. However, my old pw was not accepted creating the new PW. And using 'Forgot PW' feature...
  5. need help recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help recovering an old account: so I had a old xbox account that was attached to my moms work email and microsoft has stopped accepting work emails for account and when I try to sign into it it says the account doesn’t exist so...
  6. Help Needed to Recover Mojang Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Mojang Account: I've been a Mojang user for almost a decade and have been actively playing Minecraft, particularly on the HyPixel server. Happily, I was able to connect to the HiPixel website because there I did...
  7. need help in recovering microsoft account for xbox and gamepass.

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help in recovering microsoft account for xbox and gamepass.: dears i need help in recovering microsoft account for retrieving xbox gamepass and i forgot the email and i know only the alternative email... please i need your help note:i didnt register it...
  8. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  9. Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help Needed to Recover Minecraft Account Lost During Email Deletion: Hello, fellow Minecraft enthusiasts, A while back, I migrated my Minecraft Account from Mojang to Microsoft with the intention of having a specific account solely for Minecraft and another for...
  10. Need help recovering minecraft and microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help recovering minecraft and microsoft account: Hello, I made this question earlier but I didn't seem to get any help. First of all I am pretty sure I had migrated my minecraft account to my microsoft account like a few months ago. On the 29th...