Need help plz

Discus and support Need help plz in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i got a message from xbox for buying apex legends. Champions edition during some promo the message said i would receive 600 apex coins and that they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxGhostLocoxXRuthless, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Need help plz

So i got a message from xbox for buying apex legends. Champions edition during some promo the message said i would receive 600 apex coins and that they also deposited a gift card in my account. I received the 600 apex coins but not my gift card y is that
    or how would i go about getting the gift card

:)

XxGhostLocoxXRuthless, Jan 8, 2021
  2. street2234 Win User

Need help plz

the subscription may take a while to appear, I recommend that you log in to your microsoft account and check the status of xbox live

perform a power cycle holding the power button till the console turn off unplug the power cord wait a moment plug it back turn on the console check the connection status and try using a ethernet cable.

if xbox live still doesnt work and your friend has wait more than 24 hours i suggest to contact xbox support since your friend bought the subscription in the xbox store.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

need help plz

The enforcement team do not use the forums.

For info on your suspension & to file for a case review if eligible you need to go to the enforcement site
    here

Filing for a case review is the only way to appeal a suspension.
  4. Ghost Rubino Win User

needs help plz

well i would advise you to contact a representative of microsoft
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Need help plz

Hey ish4980!

Thank you for posting. Let's try a couple different solutions out, and be sure to let us know how it goes!

Let us know how it goes!
  6. cTz ResoRick Win User

need help plz

will somebody reply please... Fumin here...
Thema:

Need help plz

1. Need help plz - Similar Threads - Need help plz

2. Status code and system update fail need help to resolve plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Status code and system update fail need help to resolve plz: I buy a second hand console today unfortunately I get an error on update status code 4099-4497-1380-2446C810-1004 and how can I resolve it going online and reactivate my Xbox live acc o it is a...
  3. Plz help. I need to reset my password and recovery forms dont work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Plz help. I need to reset my password and recovery forms dont work: Hello. Recently i have had issues with call of duty dlc and have been messaging Activision support but i have an idea that i thought i might ask some of you about. So i read the limits on use of...
  4. hello, plz help me. i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello, plz help me. i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my...: i need help on migrate minecraft account into mojang to microsoft, my mail got deleted and i cant change my mail.can someone help me on this problem ? c7be6c37-fff9-4c95-8c0c-1728cb83282b
  5. I need help about an update on the insider programme please help me plz

in XboX Insiders
    I need help about an update on the insider programme please help me plz: I have a problem with an update can any mod send out a repair patch submitted by /u/Popcallum [link] [comments]
  6. Don't know where to post this,need help getting account back from scammer plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Don't know where to post this,need help getting account back from scammer plz: My son agreed to game share his account with someone and they were going to share theirs with him. The second they got his password they changed the password and then the email. It is my account -...
  7. I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz: I accidentally permanently deleted battleblock theatre and can’t redownload it I need help plz e4e8b2d9-6cee-4ad1-943d-7c43a3737502
  8. I need help with my xbox plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with my xbox plz: So basically I want to know if when you reset your xbox while keeping games and apps and signing back into your main account will it keep your xbox live gold if you still had any left...
  9. Plz I need help with xbox insider hub on PC windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Plz I need help with xbox insider hub on PC windows 10: [IMG] So I joined xbox insider hub minecraft beta but yesterday I wanted to leave beta and play with my friends normally. So I open xbox insider hub but it says "there is a new update". It then...
  10. I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz: I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my xbox home can u help plz 6462095d-b13e-4815-afdd-92ed2b4e666e