Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi

Discus and support Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Hi, apologies if none of this makes sense or if I'm posting in the wrong place, I had never even switched on an Xbox before about 3 hours ago... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TitsMcguffin, May 21, 2020.

1. Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi

Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi [​IMG]

Hi, apologies if none of this makes sense or if I'm posting in the wrong place, I had never even switched on an Xbox before about 3 hours ago & Google brought me here.

My son bought a second hand Xbox One 500gb original console online, it arrived today, it won't even go past the "your system needs an update" screen. Doesn't recognise any network. I Googled & did a factory reset, it launches up and when it hits the "Network" step it says that it's connected, then it gets to "Update" and there we go again, it gets stuck & won't recognise a network.

Am I right in saying that I now need to download the system update and try to install that via USB?

Any help or further insight would be v greatly appreciated, thank you.

https://preview.redd.it/oh489qswf40...bp&s=4fb401242246033f13aa61d04186ed8efa4c5026

submitted by /u/TitsMcguffin
    [link] [comments]

/u/TitsMcguffin, May 21, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Need Help Please, Stuck on System Update Screen & Won't Connect to Wi-Fi