Need Help Please! Fable 2 Glitch

Discus and support Need Help Please! Fable 2 Glitch in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought the Platinum Edition of Fable 2 (Brand New sealed) and I got 75% of the way thru it. I am on my way to finding the 3rd hero and when ever I try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GunMetalGazm, Oct 26, 2016.

1. GunMetalGazm
    GunMetalGazm Guest

Bought the Platinum Edition of Fable 2 (Brand New sealed) and I got 75% of the way thru it. I am on my way to finding the 3rd hero and when ever I try to travel to Brightwood My Xbox Crashes during the load screen. I did research and this seem to be an issue
    with the game. I contacted Microsoft (who owned Lionhead) and they were no help. I've done everything that I can think of. Clearing cache, moving save files, reinstalling game. I even put it on my 360 and it still happens. I don't think it's the disc. Any
    help or advice would be appreciated. here is video of what happens.

:)

GunMetalGazm, Oct 26, 2016
  2. J0NTheKilla
    J0NTheKilla Guest
    MAJOR AUDIO ISSUES IN FABLE 2 and FABLE 3.

at some points in the game, there’s an audio issue in fable 2 and fable 3 it makes the audio so bad it’s un playable. I’ve tried getting help multiple ways but nothing yet. Please fix this so I can enjoy my game! Thank you! Games need a patch please!

J0NTheKilla, Oct 26, 2016
  3. Looking for Fable III partners to get otherworld weapons/clothes and unlock achievements

i need friends for fable 2 and 3 for achievements, please add me

XavierWilliams777, Oct 26, 2016
  4. Ava Thompson1 Win User

Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

First, ensure that your game is updated to the latest version. Sometimes, game developers release patches to fix known glitches. If you haven't updated Fable 2 in a while, check for any available updates.

But unfortunately, Fable 2 does not offer a built-in feature to reset individual quests. Your progress in a quest is generally saved with your game, and there isn't a way to reset one quest without affecting your overall game progress.
  5. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Emma Forsyth,

Thank you for your reply!

I totally understand that you want this to be resolved. Just a reminder, our options here are limited. I highly suggest you to contact our dedicated Xbox Live support for further troubleshooting steps.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the lists.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you be encountering issues contacting support, you may try InPrivate Window of your browser, other browser, different device/s or connect to different network.

Hope I helped!

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  6. Emma Forsyth Win User

Well Microsoft took ownership of Lionhead Studios so they should be able to troubleshoot
  7. Yanyannnn Win User

Hello Emma Forsyth,

Thank you for your reply!

It would be very hard for as to troubleshoot this one since we are not able to contact the game developer because they already shut down. I believe it is the time to consider trying the quest all over again and try if you are able to get the missing dolls. I know that that is so time consuming, but it is one of the possible troubleshooting for issue like this one.

YanYannn
    Microsoft Community Moderator
  8. Emma Forsyth Win User

It is updated as there’s no new updates for fable 2 as it’s a game from around 15 years ago

It is impossible to load a save to the beginning of the mission because it restarts the mission but the glitch is still there.
Thema:

1. Need Help Please! Fable 2 Glitch - Similar Threads - Need Help Please

2. Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.

in XboX Insiders
    Out of range. On my Xbox s. I need help please.: Recently got a new Xbox S. (Digital version) and when I connect HDMI it says out of range. How do I fix this issue. submitted by /u/ScruffyAsHeck [link] [comments]
  3. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  4. Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders help please. I need to get into the alpha program: I have a question how exactly am i able to join alpha insiders i been in the beta insiders for 2 years and i never got a message too join the insider program. submitted by /u/Badassgamer1996...
  5. I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need genuine help with freezing/fps drops - - - please assist if possible ?: I get small fps drops like 1-2 fps and every game just freezes. For example in every game i play i get consistent 60 fps but every 2-3 min ill drop 2-3 fps and the game will just freeze for a...
  6. My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My nba 2K24 won’t work I need it to work badly please help.: I have a disc game for nba 2K24 for my Xbox one there was no problems yes I made sure it was the right version.But it wouldn’t pop up on the installation. I did research that said I needed a...
  7. I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need to reverse my Minecraft Java name back urgently. Can you please help me?: Hello, with the holidays just recently ive had family visiting and friends. My cousins came over yesterday and one of them wanted to play minecraft and i let them on my laptop. Come to find out...
  8. My friends account was hacked I need help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friends account was hacked I need help please: My friend had his account hacked and now he lost everything on Xbox, he wants help. The hacker changed the email on Xbox, my friend tried his email and is saying that email doesn’t exist, and he...
  9. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...