Need help picking a wireless headset?

Discus and support Need help picking a wireless headset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm wanting to buy my kid a wireless headset for his Christmas, but noticed the Xbox one console doesn't have BlueTooth. I'm looking to spend... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tigerplank, Dec 1, 2021.

1. tigerplank
    tigerplank Guest

Hi guys, I'm wanting to buy my kid a wireless headset for his Christmas, but noticed the Xbox one console doesn't have BlueTooth.

I'm looking to spend up to £70 for a wireless set as the cables keep getting in his way and being a 7-year-old jumping around on Fortnite it can get messy lol

Any help is more than welcome, thanks.

:)

tigerplank, Dec 1, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

Anything labeled made for xbox works

Like turtle beach or astro or razers keep in mind makr sure to look for made for xbox /pc and yes has to have both..Not just pc
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Tigerplank, Xbox has original Xbox headsets that connect directly to Xbox without the need for dongles or adapters.

https://www.xbox.com/en-gb/accessories/headsets...

If you see another headset brand, check the compatibility of the device correctly with the console you own, usually on the manufacturers' website often have all the complete information.
  4. BlackoutJVR Win User

Mic not being picked up with stereo adapter

Thats crazy they really need to specify better they said any 3.5mm headset. I have tried the Afterglow Wireless Headset and it wont even pick up game audio at all.
  5. ResidentWebbo Win User

Looking for a headset

TB X42s. Wireless with dolby surround sound. Yes, you need the adapter but I picked up a nice 2nd hand pair for £30 and they are great.

Loving the wireless (ignoring the wire from the headset to controller of course)
  6. Balistic Chick Win User

Using earbuds for game audio

generally earbuds will only have party audio since that can be picked up from the controller connection. I havent seen a pair of earbuds (maybe the turtlebeach battlebuds but unsure) play game audio, i think for that you either need a bluetooth wireless
    gaming headset or a headset made for xbox to pick up game audio
Thema:

1. Need help picking a wireless headset? - Similar Threads - Need help picking

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  8. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  9. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  10. Need help picking a new xbox controller

in XboX Insiders
    Need help picking a new xbox controller: So I've been through lots of regular xbox series x/s controllers and the most recent one got stick drift after about 4 months of use. Trying to find a xbox controller that can withstand the...