Need help paying for a preorder

Discus and support Need help paying for a preorder in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I pre-ordered Destiny 2 Lightfall back in August, but when it came time to take the money, it didn't come out. I updated my info today and made... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrengaKhan, Feb 22, 2023.

1. GrengaKhan
    GrengaKhan Guest

Hi! I pre-ordered Destiny 2 Lightfall back in August, but when it came time to take the money, it didn't come out. I updated my info today and made sure there was money. Is there a way to pay for the preorder now since it's less than 8 days before the release instead of it randomly coming out before the 28th?

:)

GrengaKhan, Feb 22, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The only way would be to use an Xbox gift card to add funds to your Microsoft account balance and use that to pay for it.
  3. Fuzion stunter Win User

Forza Horizon 4 pre-order

Everyone else got a code for the cars and I didn't, I payed $100 for the preorder ultimate edition and didn't get what the exclusive, I need help.
  4. Remedy OmG Win User

Quick Preorder Question

You don't need to pay for the PowerUp Rewards, you just have to sign up for it. You can preorder the game until the 4th, and you don't need to preorder to be able to do the game ahead program.
  5. MorteSpiritu Win User

Dying Light Ultimate Edition

Same problem here. Preorder Ultimate Edition but only troublemaker outfit, Be the zombie and empty season pass. Also need to pay for this edition again. Not first time with preordered game like that.
  6. mutatorzz Win User

40% bonus with any pre-order @BestBuy

forgot that Amazon does offer $10 gift certificate with skyrim preorders. So I would actually be getting about $7.60 less. not including the shipping and handling I would have to pay. Still though.

i need to beat bad company asap and then preorder.
Thema:

1. Need help paying for a preorder - Similar Threads - Need help paying

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Ok so I need some help so it's January 6 2023 today is the day I pay for my gamepass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok so I need some help so it's January 6 2023 today is the day I pay for my gamepass ultimate: I pay for my xbox ultimate it's 17$ I have 15$ on my Microsoft account and 12 on a prepaid visa am I able to use both of thoes to pay for the subscription 4adc1781-74b5-41ce-add0-a46a82f0cc01
  8. Help with game pass . Need to pay and can't .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with game pass . Need to pay and can't .: need help with my game pass i got a balance of $25.00 on muy Xbox gift card i used this method twice two pay for my game pass but this time i can't pay the $11.14 of the game pass . I been trying...
  9. Need help getting xbox live account unsuspended or unbanned so I can pay the overdue charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting xbox live account unsuspended or unbanned so I can pay the overdue charge: I don't have the option to pay the overdue balance so now I'm not able to play on xbox live what can I do? ddc6ad16-0773-46f9-8f7a-7a3275526452
  10. HI I NEED HELP TO PAY FOR XBOX LIVE WONT WORK HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    HI I NEED HELP TO PAY FOR XBOX LIVE WONT WORK HELP: hi and thanks for helping ... i bought a 15$ microsoft card to find out you cant pay one month xbox live with it... i went to the store and then bought a 25 dollars prepaid mastercard... and it...