NEED HELP! None of my purchases in the last 12 months have registered on xbox rewards

Discus and support NEED HELP! None of my purchases in the last 12 months have registered on xbox rewards in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I have bought a number of things on xbox live. I forgot about the myrewards until here recently, I just checked my statement and nothing I have bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Unryl, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Unryl
    Unryl Guest

NEED HELP! None of my purchases in the last 12 months have registered on xbox rewards

I have bought a number of things on xbox live. I forgot about the myrewards until here recently, I just checked my statement and nothing I have bought online has registered and I have received no points of any kind. I have bought
    multiple digital downloads, xbox live time, movies, and so on. I don't know who I need to contact to have them update my account. Any help would be great and thank you for your time.

:)

Unryl, Feb 3, 2018
  2. Cuddy23
    Cuddy23 Guest
    long time rewards member, no credits yet

I have been a Live Rewards member for a while however, none of my purchases or achievements have registered any points. For example, I have pre-ordered Mass Effect Andromeda but my balance is still zero. None of my past purchases have registered either.

Cuddy23, Feb 3, 2018
  3. Do Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Stack?

So, I've stacked up some Microsoft Rewards points, and noticed that there's a sale on the cost of a 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership. I'm able to buy it, and gladly would. However, it's only been months since I bought my last 12-month Xbox Live Gold Subscription.
    If the two of them stack up if I take up the MS Rewards offer, and I thus have a year and several months left (as a result of the MS Rewards purchase) before I need to purchase my next subscription, then I'll be inclined to consider it. But, if making this
    purchase essentially only replaces my subscription (AKA gives me at best 12 months before I require another subscription), then I'm not nearly as inclined to take MS Rewards up on their offer.

What I'd like to know is, which way does it work? Will having these multiple subscriptions at the same time cause them to stack up, or essentially restart my 12-month subscription?

OvershotVenus26, Feb 3, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Program Questions support forum in order for them to look into it for you. Keep in mind that in order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you
    need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.

Smwutches, Feb 3, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Program Questions support forum in order for them to look into it for you. Keep in mind that in order to receive credits, your purchases either have to be eligible for a specific offer on the site at the time, or you
    need at least 1 star level in order to receive VIP rebates. As of July 1, 2014, there are no offers to receive credits for renewing gold.
  6. Telaplay Win User

Promo

yes it was a xbox dahboard promo, it is registered for 12 months, yes i have checked my emails and have found none including it.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Bought a game, but it doesn't show on myrewards

Hello kadudesousa,

You purchased Watch Dogs 2 last month (April 12). Since that was before the offer period for Rebel Rewards, it was not eligible for that offer.
  8. kevkop71 Win User

I haven't received my rewards points

I recently purchased the xbox one bought 12 months gold, put £50 on my Microsoft account, bought fifa 14, assasains creed black flag, dead rising 3, season pass for the game aswell, ryse son of rome, and I have not received 1 reward, since ive gone to the
    xbox one I feel ive been ripped off I got all my rewards on the 360, but none on this xbox one
  9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox Ambassador Requirement

None.

All you need is to be 13 or over and had no enforcement on your account in the last 12 months.

-

You need no knowledge or experience of any kind,good luck.
Thema:

1. NEED HELP! None of my purchases in the last 12 months have registered on xbox rewards - Similar Threads - NEED HELP None

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  8. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  9. Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need expert help. None of the usual fixes have worked. Tried hard reset, factory reset,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/a_swift_kick_in_the [link] [comments]
  10. I need help. None of my games or apps won't open.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help. None of my games or apps won't open.: it's been like this for 3 days. I can't access any games or apps. 3a6dfc57-2521-4427-a333-faecbad96517