Need help new Xbox wireless headset

Discus and support Need help new Xbox wireless headset in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey all, So ive purchased the new wireless headset and its all working fine on my series s and PC, only issue is discord doesnt like bluetooth... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lil Deann, May 3, 2021.

1. Lil Deann
    Lil Deann Guest

Hey all,

So ive purchased the new wireless headset and its all working fine on my series s and PC, only issue is discord doesnt like bluetooth headsets and when you go into a chat all the game audio and music stops and its just the chat i hear, anyway, i purchased the offical xbox wireless dongle for PC to cut out the bluetooth, my controller will pair fine to the wireless dongle but the headset just wont pair, itll only pair via bluetooth and then i have the discord issue as with any bluetooth headset. If i turn on my corsair virtuoso which pair via the wireless dongle you get with them i dont have the discors issue, hence the reason purchasing the xbox wireless dongle. So has anyone managed to pair the new xbox wireless headset to there dongle via PC?

:)

Lil Deann, May 3, 2021
  2. XBF Aicha T Win User

3. watch84 Win User

New Xbox controller not registering basic headset - help please!

Yes, I've been on with support. They don't have a way to resolve this.

They seem to tell me that the original headset that came with my Xbox does not work with my brand new Xbox Wireless controller.

Which means I'd need to purchase a new headset.

Anyone out there who can help?
  4. Smith55js Win User

Black Wireless Headset and White Xbox

Is the headset switched to Xbox mode? The new Microsoft bluetooth/xbox wireless headsets work in either bluetooth or xbox mode, but not both at the same time. You need to make sure it's in Xbox mode to pair it with your Xbox console.

support.xbox.com/.../set-up-bluetooth-wireless-headset
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

the headphone input is not working on both of the controllers

Sorry to hear it. If the headphones are not working then it may be the 3.5 mm jack that is messing up on you. You may need to purchase a new controller or Xbox Headset Adapter to see if that helps. Another option would be to go with a wireless headset
    for your console
  6. XBF Zineb F Win User

Twitch stream audio delay

Thema:

1. Need help new Xbox wireless headset - Similar Threads - Need help wireless

2. We need some Wireless controller help

in XboX Insiders
    We need some Wireless controller help: My son has an Xbox One and we bought him a wireless controller that has one of those USB receivers he lost the receiver. I'm a gamer myself and I'm under the understanding that if he didn't have...
  3. Need help with my Xbox Wireless Headset not working properly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with my Xbox Wireless Headset not working properly.: My xbox wireless headset connects to my pc (windows 11), but doesnt play any sound and the mic is not recognised either. My headset is up to date on updates and so is my windows. Other wireless...
  4. Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with wireless headset on Xbox series x: So I’ve using my wireless Xbox headset for about a year and suddenly I haven’t able to hear chat audio thru my headset, I can hear everything else but no chat audio on any game, I did a hard reset...
  5. Need help picking a wireless headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help picking a wireless headset?: Hi guys, I'm wanting to buy my kid a wireless headset for his Christmas, but noticed the Xbox one console doesn't have BlueTooth. I'm looking to spend up to £70 for a wireless set as the cables...
  6. Need help finding a good pair of wireless headphones for xbox (no turtle beaches ive...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help finding a good pair of wireless headphones for xbox (no turtle beaches ive...: I've looked everywhere and I cant find ones that have no issues, I saw the steelseries arctis1, and like people keep saying the disconnect alot or whatever and turtle beaches are made of flimsy...
  7. I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help I have the microsoft Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 and i lost the...: I need the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick because I have a disability and my left hand is not good and I only can move the left joystick with 1 finger with the Microsoft Tall thumb-stick I did buy a...
  8. Wireless Gaming Adapters: i need help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Wireless Gaming Adapters: i need help: Wireless Gaming Adapters: i need help is there an Arabic Xbox Chatpad or Multilanguage for x box one s I need to get one ??? de0d801d-2b00-4107-b90b-230e2436be44
  9. Netgear Netgear R7000: Need help with connecting to wireless router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Netgear Netgear R7000: Need help with connecting to wireless router: Netgear (Routers) Netgear R7000: Need help with connecting to wireless router Every so often my Xbox has a problem with connecting to my wireless router and now it is saying that is can’t connect...
  10. Need help choosing a wireless headset... Razer Thresher or Turtle Beach Stealth 700?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help choosing a wireless headset... Razer Thresher or Turtle Beach Stealth 700?: HELP! While I am fairly tech savvy, I am not really a big gamer. I am trying to select the best wireless headset for my 14-year-old nephew for Christmas. I think I have it narrowed down to...