NEED HELP! missing a reward

Discus and support NEED HELP! missing a reward in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Didn't get the last reward (fase4) for the last month mission, Can anyone help me?? a8784da1-cc26-4233-9ded-02b45c1d5620 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Maubri84, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Maubri84
    Maubri84 Guest

Didn't get the last reward (fase4) for the last month mission, Can anyone help me??

:)

Maubri84, Apr 5, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Rewards

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

You'll also need to post what other rewards you feel you are missing. FYI, the birthday gift is now just an image of cake.

Smwutches, Apr 5, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Xbox Rewards

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Rewards forums -

It's also best if you can post the offers you're missing credits from.

Smwutches, Apr 5, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Maubri84,

The Credits for that offer are currently pending in your account. You can see this on your MyRewards page.

XBLRewards8, Apr 5, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Maubri84,

The Credits for that offer are currently pending in your account. You can see this on your MyRewards page.
  6. DJ Widget74 Win User

Microsoft Bonus Points not Awarded

@ Miss Kleo, Yes I still need help. I still have not received any emails, or notification about my reward points. I have checked my rewards account as well. No Pending rewards or anything.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Rewards

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post in the Rewards forums -

It's also best if you can post the offers you're missing credits from.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Rewards

For help with the Rewards program, you'll need to post here -

You'll also need to post what other rewards you feel you are missing. FYI, the birthday gift is now just an image of cake.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Missing rewards

You'll need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum in order for support to check into it for you. If you can post what offers you're missing credits from, that would help.
Thema:

1. NEED HELP! missing a reward - Similar Threads - NEED HELP missing

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  8. Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console...: Hey I need some help with my xbox 360 controller, because it won't synk into the console and a minute before that it let me synk my other controller f32a4156-18fe-44c4-8f69-1ca1f5d06696
  9. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  10. I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help, accidentally missed a letter on my activision email.. and now I can’t two...: I missed a letter on my activision email!!! Help!! 7ec6b58c-477e-45d5-824c-964c4151e0b6