Need help making 360 controller work on Xbox one- medical issue

Discus and support Need help making 360 controller work on Xbox one- medical issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i loved the Xbox 360 controller snd played Xbox Live games, majority Halo, from 2004- until Xbox one came out. I am looking for a way to allow a 360... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WARRIOR I M, Jun 14, 2016.

1. WARRIOR I M
    WARRIOR I M Guest

i loved the Xbox 360 controller snd played Xbox Live games, majority Halo, from 2004- until Xbox one came out. I am looking for a way to allow a 360 controller to work on Xbox One ( even willing to do a wired controller if I csn get 20ft long cord/extension).
    Here's the issue, when i played Xbox 360, my left fingers would push into ithe battery pack, creating a pivot point to which I could use my right hand/palm to tilt the controller any way I wanted to move my character. This was perfection. Then the Xbox
    one controller came out and had no battery pack sticking out to allow me to pivot the controller in order to move my character. It instead forced the pivot point to shift from my finger tips to the hilt ( Palm) of my hand. For one reason or another this
    didn't work nearly as well. I wanted to know if there's s service or way to somehow put the inside electronics from a Xbox one controller into the shell of a 360 controller- don't need rumble motors. I've bought and used cronusmax but I hate having to reauthenticate
    the controller each session. I was going to buy the new Xbox next year but if I can't play, I may as well just buy the one out this year to use as a UHD blu-Ray player. I've had so much of my abilities taken away due to a burst brain aneurysm at 22 and this
    was my last fun and engaging activity I could still do competitively from my unshatterred life. If anyone can help find a way for a 360 controller to work on Xbox one without cronusmax, I would be in your debt. You can PM me if you don't feel comfortable
    posting on the forum. Thank you ahead of time for those who reach out.

:)

WARRIOR I M, Jun 14, 2016
  2. CoralPower61
    CoralPower61 Guest
    Xbox 360 controller discontinuation

I m just asking where I can get Xbox 360 controllers as it seems to be discontinued.

Also if the Xbox one controller can work on 360 console.?

I think MS needs to sort that issue.

Anyone can advice???

CoralPower61, Jun 14, 2016
  3. RossRufener
    RossRufener Guest
    xbox 360 controller support in forza horizon 3 on pc?

will the xbox 360 controller work in forza horizon 3 on pc or do i need to buy a xbox one controller to play on pc ?

RossRufener, Jun 14, 2016
  4. Burnin TODI
    Burnin TODI Guest

Just curious...did you ever try to recreate the 360 battery pack on the back of the one controller. You know, mount a similar sized "box" in the same location but on the one?

Burnin TODI, Jun 14, 2016
  5. RAIST33333
    RAIST33333 Guest
    Hello OP. There are many sites that cater to people wanting custom controllers. Some are reputable and vice versa. For the issues you've described there are sites I have seen as well. Here is one I've seen.

thecontrollerproject.com

Know nuthing about the site but they seem to have a few resources you can check out. Good luck...

RAIST33333, Jun 14, 2016
  6. x7sage7x
    x7sage7x Guest
    x7sage7x, Oct 31, 2018
  7. x7sage7x Win User

8. Burnin TODI Win User

Just curious...did you ever try to recreate the 360 battery pack on the back of the one controller. You know, mount a similar sized "box" in the same location but on the one?
  9. RAIST33333 Win User

Hello OP. There are many sites that cater to people wanting custom controllers. Some are reputable and vice versa. For the issues you've described there are sites I have seen as well. Here is one I've seen.

thecontrollerproject.com

Know nuthing about the site but they seem to have a few resources you can check out. Good luck...
  10. Volga-5E42A5A9-B901- Win User

melees when i shoot on Call of Duty MW3

It is an hardware issue. Your Xbox 360 is using the wrong controls that are coming from the controller. You should get your 360 to be fixed or get a new one.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Need help? Ask AutoSab online.
  11. StrikeSudden-7915F18 Win User

How Many Medics Does It??????

Yes good medics will help you live long and your team will prosper. HA. Bad medics sit around waiting for you die. Then you have more than you need. But how many medics does it take??? Things that make you go Hmmmmm.
Thema:

1. Need help making 360 controller work on Xbox one- medical issue - Similar Threads - Need help making

2. I need help with Roblox first person making screen flash

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help with Roblox first person making screen flash: Whenever I play a roblox game in first person, such as the game "surf" or "Vehicle legends", my screen starts flashing black and white until i can't do anything anymore and have to close the...
  3. Minecraft Realms Didn't Make Me A Club! URGENT NEED OF HELP! 4K Discord On The Line!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Realms Didn't Make Me A Club! URGENT NEED OF HELP! 4K Discord On The Line!: Okay, recently I signed up for the realm subscription and started working on my realm. A few days layer(now) i realized that i somehow dont have a club connected to my realm. The realm feed never...
  4. I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my home xbox can u help me plz: I need one free swich to a new xbox one to make it my xbox home can u help plz 6462095d-b13e-4815-afdd-92ed2b4e666e
  5. Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi pls i need help How do i make to remove my account FROM OTHERS XBOX S ONE pls help me...: What is that white big block 419d8363-e8c5-4051-b909-116c90a9f0e4
  6. Can't make a payment need help

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't make a payment need help: I tried to use 1.25$ Microsoft reward and it wont work do to a reoccurring payment issue with my last subscription I see no cancel option like they said they was in payment&billing...
  7. Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Ubiquiti Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router: Ubiquiti (Routers) Ubiquiti Air Router: Help I need to make changes on My Router I am currently running an all Ubiquiti Unifi setup with no issues so I may be able to help you out if you are using...
  8. Need help! Missing 1250 points from (Make a purchase, earn Rewards). I have purchased ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help! Missing 1250 points from (Make a purchase, earn Rewards). I have purchased ...: Purchased Gears of War 4 digital download on Xbox One Console's game store, on my account, and did not receive 1250 points From Xbox Live Rewards' "Make a purchase, earn Rewards (1250 points)"....
  9. Need help finding the email I used to make my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help finding the email I used to make my account: I cannot access my Xbox Live Account because I cannot remember the email I used to create it. I know my Gamertag is MarleysTTop88 [Mod Removed]... and I can even provide my debit card number I...
  10. Help! I need to make a change to my Xbox Live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! I need to make a change to my Xbox Live account: I need to remove a credit card from the billing part of my Gold account . I have been all over this site and when asked to log in to my account I end up being asked if this is me and that I need...