Need help joining Enforcement United.

Discus and support Need help joining Enforcement United. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi when I try to join Enforcement United it does an eligabilty test. Everything checks out except Ambassador. I'm not sure why that doesn't check out... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SweatyOpTic, Jan 7, 2014.

1. SweatyOpTic
    SweatyOpTic Guest

Hi when I try to join Enforcement United it does an eligabilty test. Everything checks out except Ambassador. I'm not sure why that doesn't check out as I am part of the Ambassador programme. It also says beside it in small yellow writing
    (Beta-only requirement).
    Do I have to download a programme do fix it or what?

My GT:

Thanks, Shaun

:)

SweatyOpTic, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Joining Enforcement Team

enforcement.xbox.com/.../Learn

Here is link to all you need to know about joining enforcement. Oh and they consider live gold tenure as well. Overall time on live.

Xx 1 AM OM3GA, Jan 7, 2014
  3. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Enforcement United Help

Alright, then you should post PM a Support Agent about this.

You'll want to get the badge added and ask what is going on with the DoB.

forums.xbox.com/.../442533.aspx

In that thread, click the little envelope icon beneath Miss Ermine's post to send her a message, and your situation should get looked at.

maxen, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Need help joining Enforcement United.

The only thing I could think is either there is an issue with your ambassador profile or you don't have the correct rank in ambassadors to participate. I am a level 6 and I got in just fine.

SMRF LDR TAE2U, Jan 7, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: