need help installing big fish manager

Discus and support need help installing big fish manager in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; need help installing bigfish manager b4735e64-3110-4610-9c20-f3baf4b9bbd9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Beverly Bost, Jan 20, 2024.

1. Beverly Bost
    Beverly Bost Guest

need help installing bigfish manager

:)

Beverly Bost, Jan 20, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Beverly, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please, can you give us some more details?

Are you receiving an error when trying to install it?

Could you tell us the error message or upload a screenshot?

Thank you.
  3. BigHemi45 Win User

Is anyone else eagerly awaiting their X1?

Big fish east little fish lol. The circle of life.
  4. firekat7 Win User

Big Fish Games

Hi George,

Thanks for your reply. I clicked the Big Fish zendesk link you supplied. I do already have the latest game manager version. Big Fish's 2022 platform update article doesn't mention anything about upcoming Windows 11 compatibility. Oh well, I guess I'll have to be patient. It's a good thing I have a Windows 10 desktop and a Windows 11 laptop. All bases are covered (except Windows 7, which was my favorite version, on an old PC that bit the dust).
  5. Georges C. Win User

Big Fish Games

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello firekat7, in relation to games to be added to a particular platform be it Xbox or other depends not only on Microsoft but also on the developer, the ideal would be to try some information with it.

https://bigfishgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

And also follow the news on the New Xbox website.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/
  6. UnyoBro Win User

Is Soul Calibur V any good?

That's not really an accomplishment if hardly anyone plays it. You're a big fish in a tiny pond.
Thema:

1. need help installing big fish manager - Similar Threads - need help installing

2. I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help

in XBoX on Windows
    I play virtual gaming and I can't install it, I need help: I play virtual gaming and I am having a hard time downloading the game and I need help if someone can help me please? 85094ede-f6b5-425c-b2ad-fc8e15617c7d
  3. Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store download / install issue, need some help: Hello microsoft community! I need some help, just what the title says. I want to install minecraft or minecraft launcher on windows 10/11 pc. I already have a minecraft account. However the...
  4. Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App for PC installed games have disappeared / HELP Needed: Hi so games that i have bought previously i have installed them on my PC using the Xbox App for PC, but as of late whenever i open the Xbox App it is only showing 1 game installed and ready to...
  5. I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help installing Red Dead Redemption 2: I am encountering the message "instillation stopped" when trying to install red dead redemption 2 on my xbox series x I own the game I have tried a hard reset by removing the power cable for at...
  6. Need help installing downloads/updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help installing downloads/updates: This has been going on for a while now and recently got better. Used to I couldn’t install games/updates at all on my Xbox one s. Now I can install games, but only with my Xbox off and they go so...
  7. I need help with my Xbox it's not letting me install it and I just bought the game from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with my Xbox it's not letting me install it and I just bought the game from the...: Ok so I just brought Madden NFL 21 I tried installing it it stop at like 3.88 or 3.30 I looked it up on YouTube did what they said clear the local save game and i did noting i tried installing the...
  8. Hello i need help with roblox installer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help with roblox installer: The roblox installer and roblox studio installer doesnt want to fully install it just completely crashes. Sometimes it goes half way then just crashes....ive tried everything.Fully deleted roblox...
  9. I need help HDD wont show as install location

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help HDD wont show as install location: Hi guys i currently am having an issue when trying to install games via games pass i am unable to see my HDD via the install page i have tried formatting the drive again change default install...
  10. I need help with installing Assassin's Creed Odyssey

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with installing Assassin's Creed Odyssey: I tried installing the game via the game pass which I bought recently. When I press the button to install it sends me to my Ubisoft Connect. In Ubisoft Connect it just keeps loading and loading....