need help in DS1

Discus and support need help in DS1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i'm currently on my first playthrough and stuck on Smough and Ornstein. i'm a level 66 and my gear is Havel's set (contemplating using Giants but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lamb3ntSpartan, May 25, 2016.

1. need help in DS1

i'm currently on my first playthrough and stuck on Smough and Ornstein.

i'm a level 66 and my gear is Havel's set (contemplating using Giants but it seems pretty even) and my main weapons are:

Drake Sword+2

Lightning Spear+3

Crystal Ring Shield+4 (or 5) and, when applicable,

Black Bow of Pharis+4 (or 5).

yes, my gear is bad and my weapons are pretty low but it's all i have (technically the shield was an accident). any help would be appreciated and i can team up for any future games (i'm upgrading my Lightning Spear as soon as i get enough Titanite Chunks so
    i will be farming extensively once the bosses are dead)

:)

Lamb3ntSpartan, May 25, 2016
  2. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    Dead Space 1 or 2?

I know exactly what you mean, in order to get the achievements I need for Ds1 I would have to play at least two more times through and I can't do that lol. DS2 I've played through at least 9-10 times but I just can't for DS1, good game but yeah.

CRUZZifer, May 25, 2016
  3. Akradon
    Akradon Guest
    PSA: Dark Souls is free on GOLD tomorrow.

Looking forward to getting this back. Need to work more on DS1...almost finished off DS2 now as well

Akradon, May 25, 2016
  4. need help in DS1

Sure go ahead we can do an entire play through if you'd like

AcaelusAthorne, May 26, 2016
  5. Knight Wolfe
    Knight Wolfe Guest
    I can assist whenever you need me. Just friend me. Also, a working mic may be handy, but not necessary.

Knight Wolfe, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

need help in DS1