Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

Discus and support Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/andythenaykid, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

/u/andythenaykid, Nov 16, 2019
  2. MergingSchmoo Win User

Streaming Problem Status?

I have ensured that both the console itself and the xbox app are up-to-date (rechecked multiple times), but the app persists in giving me the error of "Can't stream because either the xbox app or your console needs to be updated. Make sure they're both up
    to date and try again" when I go to test streaming..
  3. -TouchMe- Win User

Xbox App freezes after launch on Windows 11

I found a work around you have to sign in as a second profile without the xbox insider program close the app open it back up make sure the console companion app is open aswell than sign back in as the main profile this will need to be done after every session however it should allow you to download aswell as stream games!
  4. WPAK Win User

How do you get in MCC Insider

In addition to what Echo4Ent has said.

As far as I know the MCC Insider is now open for all how signed up and are a member of the Xbox Insider Program on Xbox One.

You will need to download the Xbox Insider app on the Xbox One and check if you can sign up for it via the app too.
  5. TooledUpUnicorn Win User

No way to connect phone streaming app to Xbox One.

I would recommend checking if you signed into the same account on the streaming app as you have the insider hub or if your in project cloudx it should let you,when i tryed the app and logged in with insider hub it wouldn't let me stream my xbox apps because
    it was not in my ring region yet so that could be the problem.
  6. NaZoooom Win User

Streaming on Xbox

Hi ClaimingDuke263,

Have you been accepted onto the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program? This should be found in the Insider Content section of the Xbox Insider
    Hub app. I have quoted the below from the Xbox Console Streaming (Preview) program FAQ found at the bottom of the page.

“To participate in the Console Streaming (Preview), download the “Insider Hub” app to your Xbox One console. Then, download the “Xbox Game Streaming (Preview)” app on your Android device. Follow the steps in the app on your mobile device to pair your
    console and phone. Then, start playing the games you already own! Please note, the initial roll out to Insiders will be phased. For the most up to date details on which Insider rings have access to the Preview, please visit insider.xbox.com.”
Thema:

Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

1. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,... - Similar Threads - Need help I'm

2. I'm insider , and i need help guys

in XboX Insiders
    I'm insider , and i need help guys: Good afternoon, Insiders. I'm Clay Calixto, and I would like to ask for your help with an issue I've been facing recently. The hard drive of my Xbox One S failed, and I had to replace it. However,...
  3. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  4. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  5. I'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having a hard time getting Minecraft on my Oculus quest 2. And I need help.: Plz help I have no clue what im doing at this point. 98872063-348f-4c46-9281-612955096585
  6. I need help, I'm unable to access "Realms" on Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help, I'm unable to access "Realms" on Minecraft: Nether me nor my sons account can access Minecraft realms. we keep getting the same message. ""You cannot play on realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up.... I've call multiple time...
  7. Help me Please I really need help this is serious I'm basically crying out for help pleaseeee

in XboX Insiders
    Help me Please I really need help this is serious I'm basically crying out for help pleaseeee: everytime I try to download fortnite and turn off my console I turn it back on and it says installation stopped? I tried resetting my Xbox, unplugging it it doesn't work help? submitted by...
  8. game development vs code need help I'm new.

in XBoX on Windows
    game development vs code need help I'm new.: hi I'm new do you know how to code in visual studio? I am creating a game in unity and am asking if there is a way to create code and if not write code please don't use a link just write the...
  9. In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...

in XboX Insiders
    In need of quick and effective help. I'm a 13y who mostly plays ps4 but I love forza so I...: Hey. Any help possible needed. This is probably not believable. But recently i got the l got the sesto elemento (legendary version) in a wheel spin. So the day after i claimed the money and bought...
  10. I might be an insider but I'm not sure and need help

in XboX Insiders
    I might be an insider but I'm not sure and need help: So maybe this breaks the rule about non-insider support, but my Xbox one might be in the insider program and I can't get past the troubleshooter or get the OSU installed. So does anyone know a way...