Need help Hacker guy says he will boot us off and he has our IPs he says

Discus and support Need help Hacker guy says he will boot us off and he has our IPs he says in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The hackers gamer tag is [Mod removed] if any one is reading this report him and hes saying he is gonna boot my friend off for a week and we didn't do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PunisherG, Mar 7, 2015.

1. PunisherG
    PunisherG Guest

The hackers gamer tag is [Mod removed] if any one is reading this report him and hes saying he is gonna boot my friend off for a week and we didn't do anything to him. Report this guy if hes a wannabe hacker because hes acting like a doucebag help report
    him.

:)

PunisherG, Mar 7, 2015
  2. People who use vulgar language trying to hack people or threaten to. Enforcement team please read

(MOD REMOVED) is a guy I just played with who is using the "f" word and threatening us on Xbox live in game chat during big team battle post game lobby. Also a man named (MOD REMOVED) has been threatening to hack me and 3 other friends and says he will get
    us all kicked off of Xbox live and would hack my parents credit card and he says he has my IP address. I advise everyone to be careful of him because he claims to know someone at Microsoft who he said he can do whatever he wants to people's accounts if he
    wants to. And I reported him but Xbox live has not done anything about it.

zOmB x6x NinJa, Mar 7, 2015
  3. Fariko Xenon
    Fariko Xenon Guest
    A Guy is threatening to hack my profile

This guy on xbox is threataning to hack my xbox profile with out my details, he says he needs to buy a keyvault for his
    [Mod Removed] and then he can hack me

Fariko Xenon, Mar 7, 2015
  4. PunisherG
    PunisherG Guest

This guy just hacked my friend right now help report him or something

PunisherG, Mar 7, 2015
  5. Up1nSpace
    Up1nSpace Guest
    You can not post other gamer tags on these forums contact Microsoft and report this gamertag to them...

Up1nSpace, Nov 1, 2018
  6. PunisherG Win User

This guy just hacked my friend right now help report him or something
  7. Up1nSpace Win User

You can not post other gamer tags on these forums contact Microsoft and report this gamertag to them...
  8. CrystalizedHell Win User

GETTING BOOTED OFFLINE

dude im having the same issue except the guy booting me can shut off my internet for like 2-4 hours he says he has my ip address.
  9. Undeadfire Zero Win User

Theatened By a Guy That Says Hes a Hacker

[quote user="EricSS"]

My account was broken into and NOT phished. I dont even know my log in password because I never ever use it. I also never ever sign into ANY account from a link or similar.

I never had anyone tell me they were going to hack my account, but it happened and you will feel stupid when it happens to you, although I dont wish this on anyone.

[/quote]

If they know the accounts email. People will be determined to go for easy passwords to take the account. That isn't hacking.
  10. mysteryentry Win User

Theatened By a Guy That Says Hes a Hacker

Threatening language is against the rules anyway.
Thema:

1. Need help Hacker guy says he will boot us off and he has our IPs he says - Similar Threads - Need help Hacker

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers PLEASE READ I NEED LIVE HELP IMMEDIATELY: I am using my son's account. My account was hacked and then deleted by the hackers and your support is completely useless as it constantly requires me to sign back in to get assistance and yet I...
  5. hacker harassing me and my friends need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hacker harassing me and my friends need help: I have a hacker in my realm, and they are stealing from us, griefed my friend bass, and now threatening the realm and one of my other friends too. they did this all in vanilla survival(no cheats...
  6. Need help with...a hacker?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Need help with...a hacker?: How can a random person my son was playing codmw with reset my internet? And what can I do about it? b1cf016e-47e3-457a-b456-730acf18a5b9
  7. need help with trash talking hacker

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help with trash talking hacker: there is a person on xbox named [Mod removed], and he is a tiny ball of spewing hate racism, trash talking, and account stealing. I was advised to post here to recieve help on suspending him. plz...
  8. I need help with a hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a hacker: hello, I was playing a game online with someone when when I had to leave. He got mad and one of his friends keeps disconnecting from Xbox live. The is there anything can do to stop it....
  9. Need help with a hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with a hacker: A teen using the gamer tag [Mod Removed]has been harassing me and my girlfriend and apparently many others. He's booted me offline once and is threatening me as we speak about doing it again. He...
  10. Known Hacker need help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Known Hacker need help.: Met a hacker on xbox who is known for getting people console banned. He's done it before and now he has said he is doing it to me. I have his Gamertag and a recording of him and his friends...