Need help from staff or other

Discus and support Need help from staff or other in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently downloaded Black ops 1 for Xbox one which I previously had for 360 via a disc. Now I want to get my dlc that I had but it is not saying... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Trying To Own, Aug 22, 2016.

1. Need help from staff or other

I have recently downloaded Black ops 1 for Xbox one which I previously had for 360 via a disc. Now I want to get my dlc that I had but it is not saying that I had it the normal way you check. I think the problem is that I bought the moon map pack through
    a different account which I can no longer log into. When I go back to my 360 I can still play the map packs but on one I cant. If anybody could help me resolve this issue it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

:)

Trying To Own, Aug 22, 2016
  2. ADMINS OR STAFF PLEASE HELP

Hey there OtherRaptor8580,

We don't have the ability to retroactively offer a promotion unfortunately. You'll want to keep an eye out on

Xbox Wire
    , for any new sales and promotions.

Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Aug 22, 2016
  3. ADMINS OR STAFF PLEASE HELP

Long story short bought promotion for Xbox live didn’t get it. It didn’t charge my either but now the promotion is gone. I want to buy it but need you guys to help get it on my dashboard(Xbox one) again. Contacted Xbox support and they told me you guys will
    handle it and sent me here

Email: [MOD Removed - Please see
    Forum Guidelines
    ]

OtherRaptor8580, Aug 22, 2016
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

If the DLC you are trying to access was not purchased with the account you use for backwards compatibility titles you will not have access to that particular dlc.

bowski477, Aug 22, 2016
  5. What if I put it on a flash drive and transferred it from my 360 to my One? @bowski477

Trying To Own, Nov 2, 2018
  6. bowski477 Win User

If the DLC you are trying to access was not purchased with the account you use for backwards compatibility titles you will not have access to that particular dlc.
  7. Trying To Own Win User

What if I put it on a flash drive and transferred it from my 360 to my One? @bowski477
  8. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Its been about a year that I have not been able to send messages from my Xbox one and apps

come on Xbox! still no help from the staff on here?! this is out of control!
    You need to understand this is users helping other users. This is not Xbox Support.

Continuing to rant at others trying to help will most likely make them unwilling to help.
  9. Avengersm117 Win User

Its been about a year that I have not been able to send messages from my Xbox one and apps

come on Xbox! still no help from the staff on here?! this is out of control!

You need to understand this is users helping other users. This is not Xbox Support.

Continuing to rant at others trying to help will most likely make them unwilling to help.
    well support told me this would help and that the community staff would be able to fix this problem by looking into my account, Im joking that is what support superior said. But if you dont like the rants then you dont need to reply
    and help out
  10. Dubstep Kittens Win User

New Clan Need Staff to help start!!!

Hi! Welcome to the “Modern Warfare 3” forum.

-

Unfortunately you are posting your thread in the wrong forum. This forum is best suited for discussion about the game “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3”. Your thread would be better suited for the “Clan Discussion” forum located at the link below.

-

forums.xbox.com/.../433.aspx

-

Enjoy your time browsing and posting on the Xbox forums, have a wonderful day :)
Thema:

1. Need help from staff or other - Similar Threads - Need help staff

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing in minecraft on PlayStation: I have gone on Minecraft then went to sign in Microsoft Account then scannedthe QR code and did my details then i verified and then its said you are safe the close this window.I go on my Ps4 then...
  7. Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Japanese Xbox 360: Hey, so I bought a Japanese region Xbox 360 and I can't get it to connect to my wifi. When I try it says it can't connect to my router/network. Also when it detects my network it sees it but says...
  8. Xbox one x unusable after alpha skip ahead update (insider staff need help ASAP)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one x unusable after alpha skip ahead update (insider staff need help ASAP): Hi, i want to apologies for my bad english but english is not my first language I have several major issues after the latest alpha skip ahead update I can't sign at all it normaly just signs me...
  9. I NEED HELP FROM PLAYERS, XBOX LIVE STAFF INCLUDING ENFORCEMENT TEAM TO

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP FROM PLAYERS, XBOX LIVE STAFF INCLUDING ENFORCEMENT TEAM TO: As people know, players keep killing, modding, hacking and freezing my console ever time I'm on Grand Theft Auto IV. Over 1000 players have bullied, harass, stalk and ganging up on me and...
  10. PHONY Ban (CONTACT ME XBOX STAFF I NEED HELP)

in XBoX on Consoles
    PHONY Ban (CONTACT ME XBOX STAFF I NEED HELP): I been trying to be professional and nice. I made a post yesterday talking about this and didnt see any replies and didnt get any messages or anything. Cant find the thread now so I don't know...