Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...

Discus and support Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Dear Sales and Promotions Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ANIME REDUX, Mar 21, 2018.

1. ANIME REDUX
    ANIME REDUX Guest

Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...

Dear Sales and Promotions Customer Service Support,

Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They could not resolve this issue after being validated online for four hours, so I was told to post
    my concerns and problems here. I qualified for the Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase Promotion (ended on 14th March 2018 Pacific Standard Time 11:59 PM), and i have the emailed screenshot documentation to prove it. Still, I have
    not received the gift card as of 21st March 2018 when it was due to me on 20th March 2018. Please follow through with me, Microsoft Sales and Promotion Support Team. "You are my only (and hopefully, last) HOPE...."

Sincerely,

William Sanchious

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

ANIME REDUX, Mar 21, 2018
  2. ANIME REDUX
    ANIME REDUX Guest
    Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase Promotion

Dear Xbox Live Rewards Customer Service Support,

Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They could not resolve this issue after being validated online for four hours, so I was told to post my concerns and
    problems here. I qualified for the Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase Promotion (ended on 14th March 2018 Pacific Standard Time 11:59 PM), and i have the emailed screenshot documentation to prove it. Still, I have not received the
    gift card as of 21st March 2018 when it was due to me on 20th March 2018. Please follow through with me, Microsoft Xbox Live Rewards Support Team. "You are my only (and hopefully, last) HOPE...."

Sincerely,

[Personal Information Removed]

___@____

ANIME REDUX, Mar 21, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase Promotion

Hello ANIME REDUX,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. We did not have any offers that would have awarded a Microsoft Gift Card for a purchase of The Last Jedi. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching
    out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.

XBLRewards8, Mar 21, 2018
  4. Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...

Hi there Anime Redux, thanks for reaching out to us on this.

The terms and conditions of this promotion can be seen below:

"Offer valid from 12:01 am PT on March 13, 2018 to 11:59 PM PT on March 14, 2018, while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft online store in the United States, Canada, France, United Kingdom, and Australia. Offer valid for select $5.00 Microsoft Store
    gift card only. Customer will receive a gift card for $5.00 via email with required promo code within one week of purchase of either STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI or STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI + STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS BUNDLE"

We recommend checking your
    Online Order History
    for your Last Jedi purchase while signed into your account. If the date it shows there is within the promotional period listed above, please post a screenshot in this thread as a response to my comment so we can take a closer look.

Please make sure to block/blur out the Order Number and the visible digits of your Payment Method if you used a credit card.

Mister Cazador, Mar 22, 2018
  5. ANIME REDUX
    ANIME REDUX Guest

ANIME REDUX, Apr 8, 2018
  6. ANIME REDUX
    ANIME REDUX Guest
    Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free  Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ... [​IMG]

Mister Cazador, everything you asked and need to verify is here. As you can see, my submission does meet the March 14th, 2018 deadline for the $5 Microsoft Gift Card. Please let me know your resolution to this issue. Thank you. Sincerely,

ANIME REDUX, Apr 8, 2018
  7. Hi there ANIME REDUX, thank you for the update on this.

We have forwarded more info about this promotional offer to your Xbox Live Message Center.

Please let us know if you have any additional Xbox questions.

Mister Cazador, Nov 3, 2018
  8. Mister Cazador Win User

Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase.

Hi there ANIME REDUX, thank you for the update on this.

We have forwarded more info about this promotional offer to your Xbox Live Message Center.

Please let us know if you have any additional Xbox questions.
  9. ANIME REDUX Win User

Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase.

Hi there , thanks for reaching out to us on this.

"Offer valid from 12:01 am PT on March 13, 2018 to 11:59 PM PT on March 14, 2018, while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft online store in the United States, Canada, France, United Kingdom, and Australia. Offer valid for select $5.00 Microsoft Store
    gift card only. Customer will receive a gift card for $5.00 via email with required promo code within one week of purchase of either STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI or STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI + STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS BUNDLE"

Online Order History
    for your Last Jedi purchase while signed into your account. If the date it shows there is within the promotional period listed above, please post a screenshot in this thread as a response to my comment so we can take a closer look.

Please make sure to block/blur out the Order Number and the visible digits of your Payment Method if you used a credit card.
  10. ANIME REDUX Win User

[​IMG]

Mister Cazador, everything you asked and need to verify is here. As you can see, my submission does meet the March 14th, 2018 deadline for the $5 Microsoft Gift Card. Please let me know your resolution to this issue. Thank you. Sincerely,
  11. Mister Cazador Win User

Hi there Anime Redux, thanks for reaching out to us on this.

Online Order History

12. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello ANIME REDUX,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. We did not have any offers that would have awarded a Microsoft Gift Card for a purchase of The Last Jedi. If you are asking about a general Xbox promotion, you should try reaching
    out on the general Sales and Promotions forum for more specific assistance.
Thema:

1. Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ... - Similar Threads - Need Help Did

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  4. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  5. My Xbox stop working .. did all the steps I need help PLEASE

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox stop working .. did all the steps I need help PLEASE: I just starting having problems with my xbox one x .. First it wouldn’t loading any new apps .. I fix that .. then I couldn’t play certain games .. now it will not even make it to the Home...
  6. hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...: hey i bought call of duty modren warfare 2019 (disc version) BUT i wanted to install the game and i did install it so i installed the packs BUT TWO PACKS ( multiplayer pack and campaign pack) they...
  7. I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...: I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod removed] 180df7db-9725-4e71-b94d-b5b301e1852f
  8. I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins: Hi i was oneday playing fortnite with my cousin and we made a looking for group post to play with people for a Fortnite Fashion Show then 1 hour later i get a ban saying all of this below i dont...
  9. NEED HELP DID NOT RECEIVE GAMES WITH PRE ORDER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP DID NOT RECEIVE GAMES WITH PRE ORDER: I HAVE PURCHASED DOOM DIGITAL DELUXE AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED REDEMPTION CODES FOR DOOMS 1 & 2 IF I WERE TO GET MY GAMES THAT BE GREEEEAAAAATT THANK YOU 540069d3-8e92-4616-abf1-0d8a511ac9c6
  10. My achievements are gone on Xbox 360 I did nothing and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My achievements are gone on Xbox 360 I did nothing and I need help: i tryed delete profile and redownloading it on Xbox and Xbox won't help me 8218050c-4873-4e75-b047-c3bc51adaf9c