NEED HELP DID NOT RECEIVE GAMES WITH PRE ORDER

Discus and support NEED HELP DID NOT RECEIVE GAMES WITH PRE ORDER in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I HAVE PURCHASED DOOM DIGITAL DELUXE AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED REDEMPTION CODES FOR DOOMS 1 & 2 IF I WERE TO GET MY GAMES THAT BE GREEEEAAAAATT THANK YOU... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SnOwCaP45, May 2, 2016.

1. SnOwCaP45
    SnOwCaP45 Guest

I HAVE PURCHASED DOOM DIGITAL DELUXE AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED REDEMPTION CODES FOR DOOMS 1 & 2 IF I WERE TO GET MY GAMES THAT BE GREEEEAAAAATT THANK YOU

:)

SnOwCaP45, May 2, 2016
  2. minikit99
    minikit99 Guest
    Happy Halo 4-Eve - MIDNIGHT RELEASE

Well, I am only doing so because I did not pre-order the game. Best Buy is given 10 copies of the LE above the pre-order amount for non-pre order customers. So, I think I need to be a little drastic with the timing.

minikit99, May 2, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Need help with pre order

If you haven't done so already, you can try submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com to see if your ban can be lifted, but there is no guarantee.

Otherwise, you can try contacting support again about a refund, but once you're banned you forfeit everything on your account.

Smwutches, May 2, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)

Mister Maka, May 3, 2016
  5. JohnnyXeo Win User

need help!

Not to state the obvious, if you just pre-ordered ... did you actually get the game yet?
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Help needed with rewards account.

Hello RaynMain,

Since only your Call of Duty pre-order was made during the offer period, it was the only eligible purchase. Your South Park purchase was not a pre-order. From the FAQ:

How do I earn Rewards with the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard?

Earn 15,000 Rewards Credits and 5 MyVIP Gems when you pre-order three eligible (see descriptor in next question) digital Games on Demand titles in the Microsoft Store between October 1, 2017 00:00 UTC and December 31, 2017 23:59 UTC. You must pre-order
    each game before its shown release date to qualify. Please note that retail Microsoft Store purchases do not apply. Please visit http://www.worldtimeserver.com or another world time database to
    determine local time.
  7. Zero420override Win User

Need help

8. Smwutches Win User

I need help with a game

The game hasn't been released on the console yet. So it's not available for purchase or pre-order yet.
  9. DJ L A Beats Win User

i need you help please

The Pre-order for Destiny: Rise of Iron has just went live. you should have no problem pre-ordering now.
Thema:

1. NEED HELP DID NOT RECEIVE GAMES WITH PRE ORDER - Similar Threads - NEED HELP DID

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dear Microsoft I need you to help me because I have redeemed 100 rubux and the code did not...: My rubux i reedmed witch was 100 rubux don’t work the code Dosent I want compition witch is that I want 1000.rubux beacuse my code dont work 2d757090-6611-43a0-8e57-ca3937587095
  4. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  5. My Xbox stop working .. did all the steps I need help PLEASE

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox stop working .. did all the steps I need help PLEASE: I just starting having problems with my xbox one x .. First it wouldn’t loading any new apps .. I fix that .. then I couldn’t play certain games .. now it will not even make it to the Home...
  6. hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i bought cai wanted to install the game and i did instal NEED HELP PLZZZ I SPENT 59$ ON...: hey i bought call of duty modren warfare 2019 (disc version) BUT i wanted to install the game and i did install it so i installed the packs BUT TWO PACKS ( multiplayer pack and campaign pack) they...
  7. I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod...: I paid for microsoft word 7/3/20 and did not download and need help pleaase call me [mod removed] 180df7db-9725-4e71-b94d-b5b301e1852f
  8. I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help please been banned i did nothing wrong i only play by myself and my cousins: Hi i was oneday playing fortnite with my cousin and we made a looking for group post to play with people for a Fortnite Fashion Show then 1 hour later i get a ban saying all of this below i dont...
  9. Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need Help. Did Not Receive My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card For My Star Wars Last Jedi Movie ...: Dear Sales and Promotions Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They...
  10. My achievements are gone on Xbox 360 I did nothing and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My achievements are gone on Xbox 360 I did nothing and I need help: i tryed delete profile and redownloading it on Xbox and Xbox won't help me 8218050c-4873-4e75-b047-c3bc51adaf9c