Need help depositing my reward credits

Discus and support Need help depositing my reward credits in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; it says i was supposed to get 15000 credits on the 3rd on Jan and it has not deposited yet please help a959b17b-a1a8-47aa-8851-aae8b8e66b56 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by KingKiller2010, Jan 30, 2018.

1. Need help depositing my reward credits

it says i was supposed to get 15000 credits on the 3rd on Jan and it has not deposited yet please help

:)

KingKiller2010, Jan 30, 2018
  2. Xbox Live Rewards Credit Deposit

My rewards credit is not depositing in my account. What do i need to be done to get the problem fixed? My GT is .

VividPup5195669, Jan 30, 2018
  3. issue with my account for rewards deposit

Please help in depositing all reward points properly.

C0deS1m

Your Lifetime Earnings: 2,050 Rewards Credits

Unredeemed MyVIP Gems

300 MyVIP Gems

Praveen [C0deS1m] MSFT, Jan 30, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello KingKiller2010,

Since those Credits were only placed as pending on the 25th, they were not processed in time for the end of month deposit. They will be a part of the mid-month deposit next month.

XBLRewards8, Jan 31, 2018
  5. yanjian Win User

Promotions for 50,000 MS Rewards Credits when upgrading from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

For help with Rewards program offers, you'll want to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions forum.

Rewards credits are not like Microsoft Rewards points. The credits are deposited directly into your Xbox account as currency.
    Thanks, that's mean for 50,000 rewards credits they will be directly deposited as USD $50 to my account? (I'm in the US)
  6. Smwutches Win User

Been waiting for my credits to be deposited been at 5000 credits been pending since nov 30th.

For help with the rewards program, you'd need to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum. There is no way to have credits deposited before the scheduled deposit dates. Credits are scheduled for deposit based on when you get to 5,000 pending. If
    you get to 5,000 between the 1st and 15th, they are deposited by the 30th. If you get to 5,000 between the 15th and 30th, they are deposited by the 15th of the next month.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Reward credits

The request deposit button is only available when you have at least 1,000 credits pending but less than 5,000. It's just so you can have credits deposited before needing to have 5,000 pending first. Once you reach 5,000, they are automatically scheduled
    to be deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month so there is no longer a need to request a deposit. It is not possible to the credits deposited any earlier than what is scheduled.

For help with the Rewards program, it's best to post in the Xbox Rewards Questions support forum.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Question

For help with the Rewards program, you would need to post here -
    forums.xbox.com/.../29.aspx

Rewards credits are deposited by the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 credits pending, unless you request an early deposit. Early deposits will be deposited on the deposit date listed on the site at the time that you request
    the deposit. You have to have at least 1,000 credits pending in order to request an early deposit.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello KingKiller2010,

Since those Credits were only placed as pending on the 25th, they were not processed in time for the end of month deposit. They will be a part of the mid-month deposit next month.
Thema:

1. Need help depositing my reward credits - Similar Threads - Need help depositing

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. Need Help With My Xbox Rewards Deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need Help With My Xbox Rewards Deposit: Need help getting my 20,000 xbox rewards deposited before this Microsoft rewards change since its not letting me deposit them. f3f811ec-7fd8-4202-8b58-cec67a93a891
  6. I need help, i don't receive my deposit or even a date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help, i don't receive my deposit or even a date: I have ask for a deposit of 5000 credits (16BRL) in 03/08, and i dont receive nothing yet, not even a date on when the money will be deposit on my account, can someone help me? I was counting on...
  7. Need help with deposit request

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help with deposit request: I have points in my rewards but it’s not allowing me to request a deposit so I need help so I’m able to recirve my rewards 81554a04-b0c9-4a39-bf2c-e7206b6b6021
  8. Hello there, I need help regarding credits not being deposit on my account yet

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello there, I need help regarding credits not being deposit on my account yet: Gamertag is Stardog80, I have 5000 credits waiting for deposit from rewards program, they were supposed to be added around the 15th, we are almost the 18th and hasn't happened yet...
  9. Not getting Xbox Live Rewards deposited and no "request deposit" button. Need help.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not getting Xbox Live Rewards deposited and no "request deposit" button. Need help.: I can see the points listed but they are showing up as pending. I have 3,000 from 2011 that are showing pending and I can't seem to get them deposited to use them. Can someone help me with this....
  10. XBLRewards8 need help to deposit

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    XBLRewards8 need help to deposit: I just changed my rewards account region and need help to deposit my credits I lost in my previous region ( my last 2 posts have more information if needed). 5fb2ba41-4472-4ac1-a182-7849d0fea659