Need help connecting xbox console to the app

Discus and support Need help connecting xbox console to the app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Luke Grier, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Luke Grier
    Luke Grier Guest

I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls help

:)

Luke Grier, Jan 11, 2024
  2. Dorkasaurus03 Win User

cant streaming my xbox to windows 10 via cable!

Hagay,

I ran into the issues when setting up console streaming. You may need to adjust your Router's LAN settings to allow this connection. You'll need to access the router admin page (usually 192.168.0.1 or very similar)

I'd also try plugging in to a separate ethernet port, if possible.

Here is the current setup page for using the Xbox Console Companion app on Windows 10:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/apps-help/how-to-use-game-streaming-in-xbox-console-companion-app
  3. Chae247 Win User

Console codes?

Hey there! So I think I know what you are having an issue with. Open the App, click on the 3 lines (menu) on the left. Go down to consoles and under the refresh icon there should be a console with a + symbol, tap on this. That should allow you to then connect
    to the console. It sounds like you are selecting to set up console and instead you need to select to connect to Xbox/Console. Also be sure you have your console settings set to allow the connection by going to the Xbox and then going to Settings>Preferences>Xbox
    App connectivity https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/smartglass-console-setup

Also be sure that your console is turned on and connected to the same Network. Hope this helps.
  4. FallenEMZ Win User

Can not connect to console on my PC

This may help

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/apps-help/how-to-use-game-streaming-in-xbox-console-companion-app

To use Xbox game streaming, you must first enable game streaming from your Xbox One. To do this, press the
    Xbox button  to open the guide, select
    System > Settings > Preferences
    > Xbox app connectivity. Do these two things:

1. Under This Xbox, select
      Allow game streaming to other devices
    2. Under Other devices, select
      Allow connections from any device
      or Only from profiles signed in on this Xbox.

Connect your Windows 10 PC to your Xbox One

After ensuring that your console settings are correct, you need to establish a connection from your Windows 10 PC to your Xbox One console from within the Xbox Console Companion app on your PC:
    1. On your PC, launch the Xbox Console Companion app.
    2. Select Connection from the panel on the left side.
    3. The Xbox Console Companion app will scan your home network for available Xbox One consoles. Select the name of the console you want to connect to.
    The xbox is set up perfectly, the xbox even appears in the add device area of the Connection panel, it just will not connect and the message "We couldn't connect to your console. Make sure the console is still on and connected
    to the same network as this device." appears
  5. Bandido1508 Win User

can not connect my xbox one to the xbox console companion app on windows 10

They have to be on the same network, sorry but that is the only way they can connect

Network connectivity: The Windows 10 PC and the Xbox One console must be on the same home network. Options:

• Wired - Ethernet connection (recommended for both PC and Xbox One console)
    • Wireless - 802.11 N/AC wireless connection
  6. CarTzy Win User

Trying to connect a console through Xbox App, no code appears and no code under Settings --> Devices & connections --> Remote features

Hello Pseaudarthrosis,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

It sounds like you are trying to connect a console through the Xbox App, but no code appears and no code under Settings. This could be caused by a number of factors, such as network settings, app updates, or console updates. Here are some steps you can try to resolve the problem:

- Make sure your console and your device are on the same network and have a strong connection.

- Check if there are any updates available for the Xbox App and the console, and install them if needed.

- Restart the Xbox App and the console, and try to connect again.

- If you still don't see a code, go to Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features on your console, and make sure the option "Enable remote features" is turned on.

Please see: An app won't start on the Xbox console | Xbox Support & Complete console setup using the Xbox mobile app | Xbox Support

Thank you for choosing Xbox and have a great day!
Thema:

1. Need help connecting xbox console to the app - Similar Threads - Need help connecting

2. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  3. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5: Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments]
  4. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  5. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  6. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  7. Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore: Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore i can give all my xbox details thats connected to account n the form dont work b1bf6457-bcc1-427c-b5be-25fdbe5fd4cd
  8. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  9. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...