Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

Discus and support Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox series x wired controller and subsonic wheel rubber gear box and tab at left submitted by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ, Mar 21, 2024.

1. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

/u/SomebodystolemyBEANZ, Mar 21, 2024
  2. NimexDraconia Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Multiplayer doesn't work

I am receiving the same issue, and out of the many of the currently active games I play, FH4 is the only one I can't connect to. I'm starting to wonder if they pulled the servers with the launch of FH5? Are there any public statements that would indicate that the servers are still up?
  3. Nursemorph Win User

Forza Horizon 4 (Steam) crashes when go online

It's difficult to say with FH4 and Steam. FH5 works fine because Steam was part of the initial programming and integrated into it from the start...with FH4, Steam was crowbarred into an already 2 year old game and they did an absolutely appalling job of it...to this day, online basically remains broken as it can take an hour or more to complete a set of 3 races. So, it really could be any of those things that solved it or it was just luck.

Anyway, glad you have resolved it and can play the game...despite it's issues, FH4 is still a good and fun game to play...in many ways it is better than FH5
  4. hollie.f1 Win User

FH5 launch issues still happening

yep, they are. it's only FH5 with the problem. i run any other game including FH4 fine.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Performance mode not showing on Forza horizon 5

Hi,

Unlike FH4, FH5 only has a performance mode for the Series S and X consoles. FH5 on the older Xbox One X is a 30fps game, hence why this option is not available to you.
  6. Kirang911 Win User

Can't play Forza Horizon 4 online on PC

Hi Dérek Augusto, Thank you for the information because I haven't been able to play FH4 online for almost 1 year so I'm very hesitant to buy FH5 because my provider is having problems connecting to the forza horizon 4 server. but for other games it runs smoothly no problem
Thema:

Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5

1. Need help connecting these to play fh4 and fh5 - Similar Threads - Need help connecting

2. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  3. I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help finding out which microsoft account is connected to my PlayStation account can...: Basically my PlayStation account on minecraft Isn’t letting me sign in and I’ve tried multiple accounts to determine which one it is and its not even telling me which one it is. Can anyone please...
  4. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  5. Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help fixing high latency on wired connection.: I have an Xbox Series S on wired internet connection, with a download speed of 300 MB and upload of 75 MB. My latency in Xbox Network statistics and in Halo Infinite is of 100-140 ms. It's...
  6. Need help connecting xbox console to the app

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help connecting xbox console to the app: I cannot connect my Xbox to the app I click connect a new console and it says click yes or something idk on the console but it just doesn't show up pls help b27e6254-30b5-459a-9e98-3853694d4b79
  7. Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore: Need help accessing my email as my number isnt connected anymore i can give all my xbox details thats connected to account n the form dont work b1bf6457-bcc1-427c-b5be-25fdbe5fd4cd
  8. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  9. Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help finding my microsoft account connected to the gamertag Nutellalla: Hi I need help accessing my games associated with the gamer tag Nutellalla. I have migrated my Mojang account to my Microsoft account, but can't seem to login. I can play on my old laptop but not...
  10. My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 can't connect to xbox live, I need help please.: Hello Everyone, I just got a xbox 360 two weeks ago and it had no problem connecting to xbox live. Yesterday it disconnected me so I tried to test the connection and now it couldn't connect to the...