Need help changing my gamerpic

Discus and support Need help changing my gamerpic in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jason briggs, Dec 7, 2023.

1. jason briggs
    jason briggs Guest

Wont let me Change my gamerpic into a custom image I don't have a child's account and i have no strikes, I really need help this has been going on for months and xbox support has BEEN ZERO HELP.

:)

jason briggs, Dec 7, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Jason B, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

After doing some research on this problem I found that if an image does not pass the review process there is no way to force the system to accept the image, so I would like to know if when you place a default Xbox photo it is changed with normal or is the same thing happening?

Several users also comment that the image should be changed using the Xbox application that is available for both Android and iOS since in this way several have managed to solve this problem and changed their photo successfully, you can check this information in the following link :

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/6f4f3258-31f5-447d-9deb-b91f1aa7b673

(This thread is in another language, so if you want to take a look you must translate it yourself).

As additional information, you can also enter this thread where several users were presenting the same problem and some members of the community recommended several solution steps that you can put into practice:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/5fbec529-9f84-4113-85cc-25b5b8765985

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. GameOnInteli5&Nv Win User

can some one help me any one please help me with my gamerpic Games

ummm i tryed to change my gamer pics fom the website but it did not work in order for me to change my gamerpics i would need to be on a xbox360 console where i payed for the Gamerpics from :(
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

Guys Be careful using certain gamerpics

I haved not change my gamerpic for a long time. I need to change it one day. But not right now.
  5. Hordie Win User

6. UsoundButthurt Win User

Gamerpic rejection seems to not follow any ryhme or reason

There needs to be actual guidelines on gamerpic restrictions. They can't keep leaving it to the whim of the enforcement team. I've had non offensive gamerpic rejected then got my account restricted then changed my gamerpic to exact same image and it will
    pass the next time. It's just insanely irritating.
Thema:

1. Need help changing my gamerpic - Similar Threads - Need help changing

2. Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help unlinking deleted Microsoft account from my ps5: I used to play Minecraft alot but I needed to get another Microsoft account to go with my updated and new email, so dumbly of Me, when I signed out of Minecraft, I didn't press the unlink button...
  3. Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly

in XboX Insiders
    Need help my xbox isn't loading games properly: Every time I open a game the title screen will load visually but it will stay there and nothing will change but I can hear the audio as if the game did open and is running fine. How do I fix this?...
  4. I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with ssd in xbox, 400gb of space dissappears: So i have an 960gb ssd , xbox formats it and leaves about 400gb unallocated, i cant really play alot of games with 365gb of storage for games. What do i do, if i assign the unallocated space in my...
  5. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  6. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  7. I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need Help trying to get into my email for xbox how can i change my stuff i do not...: I created an Xbox Live Account and no longer have access to the Phone Number or Email. I can provide Xbox ID and Card information if needed Microsoft can I get this change, please? I have tried to...
  8. Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you call me at [mod removed] I need help changing my number on Xbox it’s my number of...: Can you call me back at [mod removed] 1a55fa2c-6bca-4919-8700-5fe5fa77da24
  9. I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help figuring out why my email address won't change.: So I've changed my email address on my Xbox Series X from my Dad's email to mine, and I waited the month, and today I got an email saying it's been changed, but when I restarted my Xbox it still...
  10. I need help? How do i chang my pfp

in XboX Insiders
    I need help? How do i chang my pfp: How do I Chang my profile picture on the new Xbox app? submitted by /u/MrDanWithaVan [link] [comments]