Need help cant move game clips:(

Discus and support Need help cant move game clips:( in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am having trouble with moving to OneDrive to be able to save my photos. It won't let me move the ones that say "On the Xbox network". when I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by RowdyAlarm1, Nov 10, 2023.

1. RowdyAlarm1
    RowdyAlarm1 Guest

I am having trouble with moving to OneDrive to be able to save my photos. It won't let me move the ones that say "On the Xbox network". when I try to move it, it doesn't get one in and says "Failed to upload one of the items. Sorry, something went wrong when I attempted to upload one of the items. The items still selected have not been uploaded."

I don't have an external storage device to which I can move them. I can only try and use OneDrive. When I go to OneDrive it doesn't show any of my clips or screenshots in any of the categories. It let me move my "On this Xbox console" clips over which was 4 out of 182 but now when I go back to try and move them it won't let me. It's giving me a message that it failed to move them.

How would I check that my OneDrive is connected? Or is there a way that I be able to set up another that I could send the game clips to?

:)

RowdyAlarm1, Nov 10, 2023
  2. RowdyAlarm1 Win User

I am having the same exact problems that he is having. I can't find anything for it to work it won't let me upload any clips or screenshots. I can't find any clips in my Onedrive. I don't know what I am doing wrong. I have automatic uploads set to one drive and it still doesn't upload anything.
  3. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor, happy to assist you today.

Here is a thread with a possible fix for the same issue you're faced with: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/d023e103-78cc-45b0-a3bc-0cf872fd8f40

It states that:
    Check your Internet connection.
    Check your OneDrive privacy settings.
    Update your Xbox and OneDrive.
    Try uploading different files.

I hope this helps.
  4. xSMACKBIRDx Win User

upload studio

Cant upload game clips anymore im getting error code 0x80040212 need fix
  5. David Wirsching Win User

Game clips not moving over

Hello RowdyAlarm1, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

According to the Xbox support page, clips and screenshots that are uploaded to the Red Xbox may be deleted after 90 days.
    If you want to keep your clips, it is recommended that you back them up to an external drive.

Make sure the clips and screenshots you're trying to move are compatible with the destination platform. Some platforms may have restrictions on file formats or file sizes that can be uploaded. Please consult your Xbox documentation or support for information on media file requirements and compatibility.

To move your clips to an external drive, you must first make sure the drive is formatted as NTFS. Then, connect the drive to your Xbox console and follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Go to “Profile & system” > “Settings” > “System” > “Storage”.
    Select your external drive and choose “Set as capture location.”
    Your clips and captures will be recorded to your external drive.
    If you want to move clips that are on the Xbox network to your external drive, you must first download them to your Xbox console and then follow the steps above to move them to your external drive.

Best regards.
  6. RowdyAlarm1 Win User

Game clips not moving over

I am having trouble with moving to OneDrive to be able to save my photos. It won't let me move the ones that say "On the Xbox network". when I try and start to move it, it doesn't get one in and says "Failed to upload one of the items. Sorry, something went wrong when I attempted to upload one of the items. The items still selected have not been uploaded."

I don't have an external storage device that I am able to move them to. I can only try and use OneDrive. When I go to OneDrive it doesn't show any of my clips or screenshots in any of the categories. They are connected under the same email and everything.
Thema:

1. Need help cant move game clips:( - Similar Threads - Need help cant

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. I need help i cant register on xbox dev mode partner center

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help i cant register on xbox dev mode partner center: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-activation im on step 5 Hi hello there i can't register to xbox dev kit partner center due to a web page error or something else....
  4. cant delete xbox game folder need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant delete xbox game folder need help: cant delete xbox game folder need help ac16357e-0885-4016-a02c-e6817483bfd1
  5. some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...: some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password back 6d7d5d61-7664-4f69-86f5-6ade5f583bf2
  6. hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ?...: hello, I need help, I bought game pass ultimate because of atomic heart, after 2 days of playing it doesn't turn on, what about it? df1178ac-77ed-40ec-9ea9-9f79cad06cd7
  7. i need help with bluetooth on amd ryzen 5 5600 procceser i cant find amd bluetooth drivers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with bluetooth on amd ryzen 5 5600 procceser i cant find amd bluetooth drivers...: D Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 3.90 GHz Installed RAM 16,0 GB (15,4 GB usable) System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch...
  8. when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...: when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has been a problem for awhile and ive checked my audio settings and im pretty sure the are good...
  9. I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...: I have the xbox series X. Whenever i try to get into Roblox or Enlisted (xbox 1 version) I get the error code 0x80073cf6. Whenever I try to enter the xbox's settings, I get the error code...
  10. Need Help Figuring Out Why I Cant Access Any New Content

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help Figuring Out Why I Cant Access Any New Content: I joined the Xbox Insider months ago however I haven't been introduced to anything new, I have friends who've done the same steps as me and they are able to see the new addition of discord and the...