Need help cant connect to friend

Discus and support Need help cant connect to friend in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I've gotten COD Ghosts for the xbox one to play with my friend but we can't connect to each other. Both our NAT is open and reset it a few times and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KIoudz, Jul 16, 2015.

1. KIoudz
    KIoudz Guest

So I've gotten COD Ghosts for the xbox one to play with my friend but we can't connect to each other. Both our NAT is open and reset it a few times and still couldn't connect. We've tried other games such as advanced warfare but we could connect to each
    others parties but not COD ghost.

:)

KIoudz, Jul 16, 2015
  2. aVaBaBee
    aVaBaBee Guest
    connect with friend and play

why cant I connect with my friend and play nba2k14 with them? we have been trying for weeks and we cant seem to connect to a server and play against eachother???? need help pls

aVaBaBee, Jul 16, 2015
  3. Xxzash
    Xxzash Guest
    me and my friend cannot connect to gather in a party on live

so i cant connect to my friend on xbox live i was hopeing for help lease. and i cant connect to some of my other friends either.

Xxzash, Jul 16, 2015
  4. StarKi113R13
    StarKi113R13 Guest

Hey there Kloudz!

please fill in the information below to see what else we can try:

Make/mode of Router:

Wired or Wireless:

Download speed:

StarKi113R13, Jul 16, 2015
  5. Ckblitzkreig
    Ckblitzkreig Guest
    I am having a similar issue with a friend who lives about a block away from me. Except that we can't connect on any game or party chat. We both have the NAT Open and all the correct ports forwarded and are on a wired connect and have the same ISP.

Ckblitzkreig, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Ckblitzkreig Win User

I am having a similar issue with a friend who lives about a block away from me. Except that we can't connect on any game or party chat. We both have the NAT Open and all the correct ports forwarded and are on a wired connect and have the same ISP.
  7. StarKi113R13 Win User

Hey there Kloudz!

please fill in the information below to see what else we can try:

Make/mode of Router:

Wired or Wireless:

Download speed:
  8. Captn Obvious Win User

Cant COnnect to Friends ! Help

I do not want to take the credit for this, but instead I want to explain NAT issues. You have the Lamen's term of NAT. Let's take this one step further, if you can join a party and your friend can join that same party that neither of you created, we call
    this (joining a freind of a friends party) you still have a NAT issue and you can use this link to resolve it. forums.xbox.com/.../157383.aspx This may mean
    that you are not experiencing an issue at all but your friend is experiencing the issue. Especially when you connect fine with everyone but this one other friend. In short, both of you should open your ports via port forwarding seen here:

support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live
  9. Walleyville Win User

I have the same problem. I reconfigured everytihng I had no problems until last week to me. Miss Portia what error message are you talking about it just tells me I can not connect to my friends party. I can join games fine, but Red Dead it keeps giving me
    the same thing Excruciation. If microsoft is not going to fix this problem then I am done with the service.
  10. Miss Portia Win User

Hello! What is the exact error message you see when you try to connect? Also, are you trying to play online on this account, or another? Thanks!
Thema:

1. Need help cant connect to friend - Similar Threads - Need help cant

2. Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out

in XboX Insiders
    Hello I need help with my Xbox cant figure out: Hello my sons xbox took a crap, and he doesnt remember the email address that went too it so I was wondering can I put the internal hard dr8ve 8n another xbox one S to retrieve account info or can...
  3. Need help cant move game clips:(

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Need help cant move game clips:(: I am having trouble with moving to OneDrive to be able to save my photos. It won't let me move the ones that say "On the Xbox network". when I try to move it, it doesn't get one in and says...
  4. I need help i cant register on xbox dev mode partner center

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help i cant register on xbox dev mode partner center: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/xbox-apps/devkit-activation im on step 5 Hi hello there i can't register to xbox dev kit partner center due to a web page error or something else....
  5. cant delete xbox game folder need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant delete xbox game folder need help: cant delete xbox game folder need help ac16357e-0885-4016-a02c-e6817483bfd1
  6. some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password...: some one took my main account and cant log in need help with getting the email and password back 6d7d5d61-7664-4f69-86f5-6ade5f583bf2
  7. hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ?...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi i need help i cant turn on atomic heart game on xbox game pass ultimate on pc? why ?...: hello, I need help, I bought game pass ultimate because of atomic heart, after 2 days of playing it doesn't turn on, what about it? df1178ac-77ed-40ec-9ea9-9f79cad06cd7
  8. i need help with bluetooth on amd ryzen 5 5600 procceser i cant find amd bluetooth drivers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with bluetooth on amd ryzen 5 5600 procceser i cant find amd bluetooth drivers...: D Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600G with Radeon Graphics 3.90 GHz Installed RAM 16,0 GB (15,4 GB usable) System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or touch...
  9. when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has...: when i try to use game chat people can hear me but i cant hear them i need help this has been a problem for awhile and ive checked my audio settings and im pretty sure the are good...
  10. I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with error codes that i cant seem to figure an answer for, this has been going...: I have the xbox series X. Whenever i try to get into Roblox or Enlisted (xbox 1 version) I get the error code 0x80073cf6. Whenever I try to enter the xbox's settings, I get the error code...