NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital)

Discus and support NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; NEED HELP: I bought a game on MY Xbox (on friends account) and then he logged on and installed it (Cold War cross gen bundle) and tried opening it and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Skyler Jolley, Jul 20, 2023.

1. NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital)

NEED HELP: I bought a game on MY Xbox (on friends account) and then he logged on and installed it (Cold War cross gen bundle) and tried opening it and it tells him he needs to purchase it… what’s the issue? I just bought the regular Cold War game ( for old gen) on his Xbox on his account as in he bought it himself with my card. It was 27.99 and then 1$ (game pass ultimate, and then 19.79 (for regular Cold War) and it still won’t let him play PLEASE HELPPPP

:)

Skyler Jolley, Jul 20, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

Remember that sharing accounts with other people is against community standards.

Ask your friend to verify that the purchase appears in his or her order history through this link

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If it appears with the status "Completed", Try to perform a cache clear with the following steps.

Remove your account from the console

1. Press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox until the console turns off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the back of your Xbox.

3. Wait a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press the Power button on your Xbox to turn it back on.

5. Your cache should be clear at this point.

Log back in with the account.

Best regards.
  3. ImTheReason1 Win User

Can someone else not play digital games?

I cannot access games that I have bought but I can access games that my friend bought through game sharing. microsoft needs to fix this ASAP.
  4. Colossus1500 Win User

Can I own both a digital and a physical copy of a game?

Ok they need to bring this back ASAP. I bought NFS BF4 and RYSE and I would much rather have digital and disc so I can change the game I'm playing simultaneously. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BRING IT BACKKKKKKKKKK!!!
  5. skys7 Win User

NEED FRIENDS ASAP

BIzarro I would take some $100 bills and wave it around.

Usually you have a lot of people smiling at you and wanna be your friend.

Ok maybe some wanna take the money and run off but I am sure you know how to stop them ;)

If you want real friends…well then tell me if you find some.

Usually they all just come for the money lol

They leave as soon as they don´t get money from you….
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

NEED FRIENDS ASAP

I'm open to be anyone's friend. Only one potential problem, I only get on Live on Saturday nights (Eastern time zone).

-

Happy to chat while playing, unless the game/task requires high amounts of concentration, then I'm silent till the task is complete.
Thema:

1. NEED HELP ASAP. Bought a game for a friend (digital) - Similar Threads - NEED HELP ASAP

2. Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help on download speeds ASAP! D:: So recently I've freshly installed windows 10 on my pc, everything looked normal until I installed steam and it was updating but then steam had a fatal error saying that it needs internet to...
  3. I need help asap Microsoft account and Xbox acc hacked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help asap Microsoft account and Xbox acc hacked?: Hey so my account has been locked I can't get into anything and the verification code is being sent to a random Gmail nobody in my family has heard of I think I've been hacked! I want to get into...
  4. HELP NEEDED ASAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP NEEDED ASAP: Hey guys I need help, so bassicly I bought RDR2 yesterday and I got order confirmation but I cannot find the game or download it at all on xbox series s, and when I go to the store only option is...
  5. I need help with my sister's locked out microsoft account ASAP please, she is in a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help with my sister's locked out microsoft account ASAP please, she is in a...: Basically she is locked out of her account with 2 step verification. We follow all the online prompts including the backup email but when we get to the 2nd step verification with the cell numberis...
  6. Verification code need help ASAP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Verification code need help ASAP: me and my friend wanted to gameshare call of duty cold war so i could play it. but when i went to go log in it sent a verification code to his moms old phone number and email which she no longer...
  7. p i need help asap so i can reset my password.

in XBoX Accessibility
    p i need help asap so i can reset my password.: me and my friend share a xbox account to play fortnite on. but when i restarted my xbox one console it said i need a password which i forgot. the only option it gives me is text but i dont have my...
  8. I need help and advice please thanks guys ASAP

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help and advice please thanks guys ASAP: Okay so my friend purchased a game for Xbox for me. I didn't realize I had an account with the email address already The game went to that email address I installed it and opened it up to share...
  9. I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help asap I have gold and the ultimate game pass but it won't let me play online or...: Nothing works won't let me start a chat party or play online on any game at all and I have gold I bought the ultimate game pass I need a fix asap because I'm loosing my mind also it's on a Xbox...
  10. Forza Game Not Launching - Need Help ASAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Game Not Launching - Need Help ASAP: Hi all, I have recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 on my computer (surface laptop 4), and when i launch it brings me to the screen to start the game, then to continue (out of continue, exit, and...