Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

Discus and support Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by James W7, Mar 20, 2024.

1. James W7
    James W7 Guest

Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full reset and nothing. This started mid game i couldnt pause the game or use any of the face buttons but the game still ran i could walk around and time still progressed but i couldnt

:)

James W7, Mar 20, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: