Need help and team mates for halo MCC

Discus and support Need help and team mates for halo MCC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone willing to add me, invite me to games. My KD is -Grahams Number and I like playing objective games like CTF, Oddball etc.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Need help and team mates for halo MCC

Anyone willing to add me, invite me to games. My KD is -Grahams Number and I like playing objective games like CTF, Oddball etc.

:)

ThisParty©FitsHisFace, Dec 15, 2014
  2. jbholzer
    jbholzer Guest
    NEED ODST CODE RESENT

need free odst code resent for halo MCC

jbholzer, Dec 15, 2014
  3. Mexico Man
    Mexico Man Guest
    Xbox One X Enhanced Titles

343 have done a really good job with the Halo MCC update.

Mexico Man, Dec 15, 2014
  4. SammyVS Win User

Halo Reach and ODST saying I still need to purchase after I bought them

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

These 2 games are DLC's for Halo MCC, you have to purchase and install Halo MCC to be able to access this content in-game.
  5. jamesd1190 Win User

In Need of Domination Team Mates

ill play with you guys. i too am tired of playing TDM and getting less than average players in domination
  6. SirDwightness Win User

Horde Team mates needed

I have all DLC and I would like to get to 50 on any forces of nature map pack. Send me an invite I will be on most of the day today.
  7. WolfKrugerXx Win User

In Need of Domination Team Mates

You can add me if you'd like. I only run with 1 other person constantly and maybe 1-2 other ppl. I'd like to play with a full or almost full team, who are decent. You'd think kd wouldn't matter in an objective but when you have people running high killstreaks,
    I'd rather not have people going 3-33.
  8. NWU EWINGS CLAN Win User

Horde Team mates needed

ok on most nights sent request
Thema:

Need help and team mates for halo MCC

1. Need help and team mates for halo MCC - Similar Threads - Need help team

2. Can not add a new payment method ,need high level team help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not add a new payment method ,need high level team help: I had reported this issue to CS, but from their handbook said : Ask the customer to check the issued card to match the right region and do not escalate it. They can not help. I had used my card...
  3. Can not add a new payment method ,need high level team help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can not add a new payment method ,need high level team help: I had reported this issue to CS, but from their handbook said : Ask the customer to check the issued card to match the right region and do not escalate it. They can not help. I had used my card...
  4. Need help from enforcement team to help with multiple communication bans.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help from enforcement team to help with multiple communication bans.: I have been communication banned now 5 different times for 24 hour periods for the same lfg post for posting a link to my twitch. I called xbox support multiple times but they cannot help me and...
  5. I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need to appeal a ban, but can’t get in contact with the enforcement team. Can anyone help?: I was banned today for 2 days and need help appealing it. Nobody seems to be able to help. f24c862d-f8ad-4e4b-a82d-fd7e5892f7e3
  6. Need urgent help with the enforcement team

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need urgent help with the enforcement team: I have a question and need advise. By all means I am not saying I am not saying I am an angel or 100% innocent with what I am going to say. I actually contacted Xbox and they advised me to post...
  7. Need help after incorrectly set lock / activation by Enforcement Team

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help after incorrectly set lock / activation by Enforcement Team: Hallo, I have been for example XBOX Ambassador since May 2019. At the beginning of September 2020, I received a permanent lock on XBOX Live from the XBOX Enforcement Team - without warning. I...
  8. Need help getting in contact with refund team.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help getting in contact with refund team.: I requested a refung because a friend purchased a game with my giftcard money, but it was declined because it thinks I played it but it was my friend, I should point out it was only for about an...
  9. i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help to contact xbox enforcement team.: Hi guys I need help to get any one of xbox enforcement team email address. my xbox one s got banned and I didn't receive any mail to know the reason why …. I left my little bro play pubg and fifa...
  10. I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need to contact the Enforcement Team to help me remove achievements.: I have previously contacted Microsoft Customer Service, but they did not remove permissions and tools. I need to contact the law enforcement team to remove it. No contact information for any law...